Login Create Account
FLAG Forum
ASCoasters
Same except I'm already out this season haha. I need the break and I'm being taken over by work and sectionals in preparation for the upcoming season.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
MrsRomo
Man, I miss being in high school. I wish I would have joined band earlier instead of picking up a trombone in 10th grade.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Hey y'all! If you haven't joined our championship events or the league events, please do so! :) I'm back from my summer camp so I should be around more often. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
FLAG is excited to announce the promotion of the Knight Guard to the Board of Directors. They may be new to FLAG but there is no denying their skill and expertise in the FMA community. Join me in congratulating gcurrier!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Congrats gcurrier!! I'm sure you will be a great addition to the bod for flag!
gcurrier
Thank you! I am honored to move to the BOD of FLAG! I will work to continue my history of excellence, work to assist FLAG in becoming even stronger and assist members in pushing themselves to new heights!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward1
MrsRomo,

Are you excepting anymore BOD members to FLAG ???
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
Penny
Fast forward are you even in flag?! Lol it's kinda funny that you keep asking about flag bod when you "don't even go here" #meangirlsquote
MrsRomo
Penny - no he's not. He has his own league for guards lol. I'm not sure why he is so interested in FLAGs BoD either.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
My turn-- do you plan on promoting any more BoDs? I think Penny and I could be excellent BoDs for FLAG, IF you need to add any more.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
MrsRomo
I honestly haven't really thought about it lol. This was the first bod promotion I have made since the league was formed. I would probably be open for one to two more members on the BoD. I promoted gcurrier because of his traditional excellence in FMA as a leader and didector, and consistently being at the top of D1. Shoot me a message with your ideas and why you feel you would be an excellent addition to the BoD. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FastForward
Hi Penny,

No, I am not interested in being in FLAG or on the BOD. It just seems interesting that a new member joins FLAG & is promoted in short order to the BOD when other members have been in the League for a longer period of time & MrsRomo is not promoting any of them to the BOD. gcurrier will make an excellent addition to the FLAG BOD based on his past accomplishments. However, there might be other members that could add value to the League.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
gcurrier
If any actual members of the league have any concerns, I'd be more than glad to discuss it with them or any of their ideas for the league that I can help push or develop. I will however not discuss it with non-FLAG FMA members who notoriously attack me or my integrity and more notoriously brings a negative vibe to everything he gets involved with on FMA.

I REPEAT that I am honored to be on the board of a fast rising up and coming league that I decided to join because of how well they have handled themselves and developed their league while also being very active! Very happy to be representing FLAG as a member and BOD.

MrsRomo
FastForward, I'm not sure why you are so concerned. No one had expressed interest, and when someone did and had great ideas, i promoted them. Please go manage your own colorguard league, and all of your groups. Good luck to all of your groups this season!

If anyone in FLAG has any concerns with the way the league is run, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are a young league, but we are excited to have added another group to the BoD - Spin and Rinse - who has some exciting ideas for the league!!!

MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Bailey - I'm flattered you think I would make a good addition to the bod but I'm just not that active to be a contributing director. I'm really bad at falling off the wagon lol. You would make an excellent member of the bod though!

Fast forward - I feel like every thread you pop into brings drama. Have you ever noticed that?? I think MrsRomo is doing an excellent job at managing both FLAG and ICE.

Gcurrier I'm glad you are on the bod! I think fastforWard gets a little jealous sometimes, but it think we just need to shake him off!
Penny
Oh I see that MrsRomo made a post while I was making mine. Congrats bailey!!! I can't wait to hear what ideas you are bringing to the table!
MrsRomo
Thanks for the kind words penny! I try to run an active league for both guard (because I feel like they get forgotten often) and for drum corps in ICE. I appreciate you!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
gcurrier
Congrats Bailey!

Aaron0316
Well played, Gary! :) You always handle those annoying situations respectfully and classy.

Mrs. Romo, your leagues are coming along quite nicely. It's nice to have another competitive guard league besides ROTC and SWG ;) You've taken the competition to the next level. Good luck this season and future seasons, FLAG!

Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
scooter92011
I'm still trying to figure out how I became a BoD.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*