DC: A Mouthpiece (FAME)
MB: A Reed ()
CG: A Flag (LEGS)
DL: A Triangle (PERC)
Penny
I'm also division 2 for all four groups. It looks like we've got a good
Group of d2 in flag
MrsRomo
Forever D1 here. Haha hopefully I can make a good run this season.,.i haven't missed very much rehearsal time
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
We have 23 groups participating in our regional tomorrow. That's awesome, y'all! If you haven't signed up yet, there's still two openings. :)

How is the season going for everyone? What is your show for this season? I've missed quite a bit of rehearsal already so it's going to be an uphill climb for my guard
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
I'm hoping to stay up a little while later to get shows going d the season switches over tonight. If not it will be done sometime tomorrow morning. Just a reminder to keep the first day of each week open for league contests, as well as the last day go regular season for the championship event! :)

I'll post an overview of the season and how we all did as soon as I can get to a computer, because doing this from my phone sucks, lol. Be looking for that during preseason week probably...I figured it would help kill the time between seasons.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Shows are up for this season! If you would like to add your event to the league calendar, let me know when your event is, and I will get it added!

We have events the first day of every week, as well as championships on the last day of regular season (june 2).

The Veela's are hosting their tournament on May 28th, as well.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
I've got 4 slots open for Atlanta Spinfest I if anyone is interested. I believe it is May 12th
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
MrsRomo
I think the Veelas applied for your show.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Season 43 is almost over. This season flew by. Best of luck to everyone as finals approach. Unfortunately it does not look like my groups will be much of a contender this season.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that my groups will be campaigning next season because I will be volunteering at a summer camp during this next season. My internet access will be very limited since we will be in the middle of the woods. I will still be creating league events, so save the first day of every week for our league contest. I may not be able to get it up immediately when the new season starts, but I'm going to try my best!

Good luck to everyone in the next few days! :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Contests for season 43 are created! They are on the first day of each week, and are tier 5 shows, so it's first come first served. There is one contest each week, with the exception of finals week - there is a regional and a championship event. All groups are encouraged to participate in the the league events. :)

If you feel like we need additional shows, feel free to let me know and I will see what we can do. :)

Also, the Veela's and the rest of Alohomora Arts contests are on July 6th. Go apply. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Hey FLAG-mates! Please join my contest on July 1st. I am doing a tier 6 event (30 groups) and so far it looks like it's a bad idea for my color guard. Please apply if you have an opening July 1st!
MrsRomo
Penny I believe I added your show to the calendar. If anyone else has any events they would like to have added, let me know here or PM me. I always try to support fellow league members when I can!

Also, a big welcome to three new groups that have joined us today: Red Skys, the Knight Guard, and Tarasque. I know you all will do fantastic and we are happy you have chosen FLAG as your new home. If you are still looking for contests, we have league events on the first day of each week, plus a championship event.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Thanks MrsRomo. I have just over half filled for my guard event, so hopefully it will fill out in the next few days.

And wow! Big pick up for FLAg with gcurriers groups. Welcome aboard!
gcurrier
Thank you for welcoming us! We are thrilled to be part of such a great organization of wonderful guards!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Penny
So what division is everyone in? I'm still in D2, which should come as no surprise since life usually gets in the way half way through the season lol
echstrumpet8
Both of my groups are D2.
Bailey Knight
MrsRomo
D1 forever and always. I will probably be near the end of the pack this season since I won't be as active. Gotta love spending part of the summer as a counselor with 300+ kids in the middle of the woods (and limited internet access).
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
This will be my last fully active season for a bit. Season 45 will be dominated by real-life marching band.
Bailey Knight
gcurrier2
Too bad Bailey..but I'd much rather be doing the real thing so I'm envious lol
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum