Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
scooter92011
It makes sense because every group is a BoD for the league it's in except for my drum corps because I have my own.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
echstrumpet8
Guard of the Week- Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts has been a strong color guard since the dawn of FMA. Hailing from Miami, their first win came way back in season 2 at the Mid Season Ho-down. Only one other active guard participated in that event. That season, Queen of Hearts made their first of seven FMA finals appearances, placing 5th in Division 2.

Queen of Hearts has always had a strong showing, but due to the lack of depth in early-day D1 color guard, they have a misleadingly low number of semifinalist ribbons. Their first D1 finals performance was season 12 with their psychedelic show “World of Colors”. The season also yielded their first score of 80. Season 15’s show “Social Network” led to a successful campaign of 12 wins, an impressive showing at the UNSP-G Championships, and a D2 finals appearance. Their last finals appearance pre-hiatus was in season 21. Their show “Trip Around London” was a fan favorite and led them to be undefeated in Division 2 up until prelims.

Queen of Hearts was inactive from season 24 to season 31. Season 32 was quite the comeback season. Their performance of “Photos of the Past” gave them their first 90 in their history. Queen of Hearts ran unaffiliated until season 37, when they joined WGI. That season was historic for them, as they went completely undefeated (21 wins) on their way to a D2 gold medal. Their show “Cowboys” was performed beautifully. After a very strong season 40 with “Saving the World”, and their fun season 41 show “Beatbox”, Queen of Hearts joined FLAG in season 42. The group has 149 wins, second most of all FLAG members.

After last season’s phenomena “Kpop” and their strong start this season with “THE RETURN”, Queen of Hearts is very much alive in the FMA circuit after all of these seasons, and still very much a contender.

Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
gcurrier
great to have Queen of Hearts rising once again to the top!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
MrsRomo
Awesome write up on Queen of Hearts. I hadn't realized they've been around for so long. Perhaps one of the oldest guards in FLAG.

We also want to welcome the Midwest Little Guard to FLAG. Also glad to have another D2 group join the ranks!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
I believe I speak for all groups across all game types when I say that the Colonial League logjam is a major frustration in the early season.
Bailey Knight
MrsRomo
Definitely. So frustrating at the start!!!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
alxmm98
Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know that there is a new FMA Hall of Fame. Please check it out

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/1285/2#here
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
MrsRomo
Welcome to FLAG, delade indoor! :)

I'll check out the poll for the FMA HoF, Alex! It's great that you are reviving it
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
Guard of the Week- Republic Venue

Queen of Heart’s neighbor across the Biscayne Bay has been at it since FMA v1. Because of this, Republic Venue was placed in division 1 at the birth of FMA v2. The transition didn’t phase them, as they placed first in their first competition “NEBULAcomp: ColorGuard”. They went on to win FMA Miami (no place like home) and place 9th at FMA D1 Color Guard Finals. Their show that season was “Jungle Floor”, an expressive and often lively show featuring the work of Karl Jenkins’ “Adiemus”.

Republic Venue reappeared in season 5 with “On Guard”, featuring many Renaissance pieces. They placed 5th at FMA Color Guard D3 Finals. In season 6, the guard’s adventurous show “Cirque!” earned them their first (and only, thus far) finals medal, a bronze in the D3 finals. Republic Venue’s performance of their extensive and mind-boggling show “Life.Time.Experience.” earned them a trip to the FMA D2 Color Guard Finals in season 7, where they placed 6th. They also won their division at the IIEA-C Championships. Their performance of their season 8 show “Drag Racer” placed them 5th in D2 that season.

After a string of unimpressive seasons and a streak of near-finals (seasons 16 through 18 were particularly heartbreaking), Republic Venue disappeared after season 19. They made a stint with [unspecified] during season 22, but vanished again until season 31. Seasons 31 through 34 were decent, the group peaking at 19th in D1 during season 33.

They appeared once again in season 41 with their intense show “P.U.L.S.E”. Republic Venue has shown that they are back for real, as they placed 15th in S42 with “Decades Danceoff” and made finals last season with their mind-thrilling “Lost”. Keep an eye out, FLAG, Republic Venue can make noise in the blink of an eye.

Bailey Knight
scooter92011
Thanks for the awesome write-up! Republic Venue has had its ups and downs, but we hope to cause some disruption for Queen of Hearts in finals again like last season and push hard for our first D1 championship soon.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
echstrumpet8
Tomorrow is Independence Day and 3 of my 8 groups are performing in Canada.
Bailey Knight
MrsRomo
Awesome write up, yet again Bailey! It will be excited to see how queen of Hearts and Republic Venue will do in the championships. I know they will make FLAG proud at FMA championships as well.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
scooter92011
I keep removing myself from the league trying to click on my marching band. :( fat fingers on a phone. :( Can I get another invite please.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
MrsRomo
Haha no worries, I gotchu.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
scooter92011
Thanks
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
MrsRomo
Happy Championship Day!!! Be sure to get in your last minute rehearsals!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Shout outs to The Knight Guard (D1), Spin and Rinse (D2) and The Flag of Chuck Norris (D3) on their respective gold medals tonight in the a FLAG championships!

Good luck to everyone in the FMA championships!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
gcurrier
Sorry we missed bringing home a gold for FLAG! Happy for our sisters and brother guard group at Tarasque for up ending us for the bronze!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
MrsRomo
Congrats! you did awesome, as per usual.

Sorry for the delay in creating the events for FLAG this season. I had spent all weekend helping my sister move and time crept up on me. But they are created now, and FLAG will be hosting events on the first day of the week, as well as the 25th of August for the championships! If you are able to, please apply for the shows. I understand if your schedule is already filled.

If you are hosting an event this season, and would like for it to be added to the calendar, please let me know either via private message or by posting here. :)

The Veelas will be hosting the TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT on a August 14th.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---