Login Create Account
FLAG Forum
gcurrier
Masters of FMA is still open--medalists first then finalists--if anyone hasnt joined that qualifies--jump on!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
echstrumpet8
I apologize to the forum and league for my lack of updates and such since my promotion. My IRL season started 2 weeks ago. I do have plans to post some stuff this weekend.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
MrsRomo
No worries, Bailey! Summer and fall is hard for those doing real life marching stuff.

Season contests started today! Best of luck to everyone this season. Be sure to join our league events if you haven't already. They are the first of the week.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Birthday today! #gettingold

Was going to have my contests on my birthday this season but it was so close to the beginning of the season I opted not to
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
Happy birthday, MrsRomo!
Bailey Knight
MrsRomo
Thank you! :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
gcurrier
Sorry I missed it! Happy Birthday
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward1
Happy Birthday, MrsRomo !!!
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
MrsRomo
Thank you both!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
echstrumpet8
Guard of the Week- Veelas

Residing a little farther north in the Sunshine State are the Veelas! The Veelas were founded as Lightning prior to season 28 in Orlando. Their inaugural show “Twisted” was a captivating show that was performed well enough for Lightning to win the KMEA Division 3 championship.
Luckily, Lightning was placed back in D3 for season 29. Their performance of “Any Way The Wind Blows” placed them in FMA Finals with a 7th place finish.

This was too much for the system, though, and Lightning was moved up to D2. Though they scored 3 points higher in season 30, busting 70 for the first time, they placed last in their division. Lightning made quite the recovery during S31, placing in the top three 13 times, scoring an 80, and making finals with a 9th place finish. Their show that season, “Wishes”, was a fan favorite all over the circuit. But Lightning was far from done.

Season 32 brought a historic time for the guard. Lightning’s performance of “Into the Dark” that season was literally unbeatable. The guard went to 24 competitions and won 24 times-the perfect season. Lightning won the D2 gold with a 91.265.

So, of course, Lightning gets moved to D1 for season 33. Except they are now what we know them as--Veelas. Division 1 Color Guard is tough, if anyone hasn’t noticed. The Veelas scored in the mid 80s for many seasons, but did not make it back into finals until season 37 (12th place with a 93.445). They have yet to return.

In season 41, Veelas founded FLAG, obviously. Thank you for that, MrsRomo.

Did I mention Division 1 Guard is tough? The Veelas have scored a 90 at semis 4 times since season 37 and made finals zero times.

The Veelas have won 61 times in their history.

Bailey Knight
MrsRomo
Ahhh season 32.... The good ole days haha. D1 is super tough but I've been slacking quite a bit. Thanks for the write up! I had forgotten about several of those shows!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Platinum Winterguard and Galisteo mayhems are our newest guards. Everyone give them a big FLAG welcome! :) it's always exciting to get new groups. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for the league!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
So it has been proposed that we develop a friendly rivalry between FLAG and ROTC. Seeing as we are the most active color guard leagues on FMA, I think it would be a good idea to develop a contest between the two leagues. Details are still being worked out, but is there any interest in a FLAG/ROTC event?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FastForward
CGA is also one of the most active Color Guard leagues on FMA. Let me know if you would like to include CGA in the friendly rivalry.

Fast Forward, Inc.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
cjbuckley1997
FLAG/ROTC would be really fun I think!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
corndogshuffle
FastForward, unless I'm mistaken CGA only has one active user. I'm not exactly sure how that constitutes an active league.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
FastForward
I am not sure how FLAG is considered an active League with as few members as it has either.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
alxmm98
FF theyre more active than your league. And, considering there arent many active color guard leagues on the site, FLAG is definitely one of the more active ones. And this is coming from an ROTC member
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
corndogshuffle
FastForward is just salty that people see through his charade. One user with forty different screen names (most of which exist solely to collect influence so they can funnel money to each other) does not constitute a league.

After the Ram Guard accepted their invitation to join FLAG, FLAG officially has three unique members in the top 12 of D1 Season 45, which is triple the number of unique users CGA has in all of FMA. I guess you can count that inactive member on your "board of directors" who hasn't signed on since November 2013 if you want.

Anyway, thanks for letting the Ram Guard in MrsRomo! We hope to do the league proud!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
MrsRomo
Welcome to our newest colorguard group the Robinson Secondary School Indoor Guard ! We are excited to have yet another powerhouse group joining FLAG!

FF, please leave the bashing and hating of our league out of our forum. Like my momma always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Please take your hate of FLAG out of the FLAG forum.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---