lol
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
yup they just shouldn't shoot them near where our cars are lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
NickDrum
next year get 100 people to do it at once, KA-BOOM
Drummerz #MYSNARE
Kiowa
lol that's fine. Next year my car won't be parked at the yum center lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
NickDrum
haha
Drummerz #MYSNARE
bando
Wait, go back. Kfc yum center?
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Kiowa
it's where we play basketball, have concerts and things like that
#LosLynx

Kiowa
anyways don't forget to watch at 4pm est on espn3 or espnu i forget which. ima get a career high i feel like its one of those days
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I've never heard of the gun thing and my dad is big into guns. I miss the yum center. The most spectacular arena in all the land! If you have a chance to go to a concert or better yet a UofL basketball game - do it!

I use to smuggle alcohol in for games. Perks of not going through the main entrance lol. Asia do you all park under the Yum or at the garage right next to in?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
depends on the day really but usually the closest entrance to the locker rooms and all that
#LosLynx

Kiowa
anyone ever do the us army all american marching band?
#LosLynx

Kiowa
ugh its snowing and there's nothing good to eat lol
#LosLynx

bando
I auditioned for it, but I don't think I ever stood a chance because of the video quality of the audition. (A friend and I used her phone before smart phones were really a thing in my area. Horrible quality)

First show of the new year for my indoor groups. Hoping for some huge gains.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
dont complain to me about snow... -25 wind chill and LOTS of snow so far and like not stopping till 3 tomorrow afternoon.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol i would rather kill myself if it were that cold
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Had to buy gloves and earmuffs for work today. :( seemed silly spending money on it when I leave for Florida so soon but oh well
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
corndogshuffle
Went skiing in Pennsylvania today (Pennsylvania is surprisingly close to Virginia because Maryland is so weirdly shaped). Got caught in the mess coming back. DC area traffic is bad enough when there is no weather to deal with. It was vicious and disgusting today, took us almost four hours to travel ninety miles. But the skiing was totally worth it.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
MrsRomo
My roommate is from the DC area of Virginia. And I could never trust myself Togo skiing or snowboarding
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---