Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
ajh18
Yeah in Jersey it was 70 degrees on Saturday morning when we went outside for stretch and run! 70 degrees in December!! if global warming wasn't going to eventually kill us I would love it more.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
lol i thought global warming went away this summer wasn't as hot as it had been in the past 5 years or so
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InYvRyX2Fu4 this may be a little disturbing but i had to share it with you all
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
wow... just... ... ... ...
wow...
12 years later
Jhawk
Hey I believe we have our weather mixed up we were around 17 degrees with light snow here in missouri. So give me back my warmer weather.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
I just watched that video Kiowa. I thought it was hilarious with my sick sense of humor, but the Wrecking ball one is better. Though that one isn't exactly Work Place Appropriate.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
lol i didn't think posting that one would be appropriate either lol its so cool to see straight dudes so comfortable and not insecure about their sexuality get dressed as chicks lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
It is hilarious xD
12 years later
MrsRomo
Hahaha I love that guy. His Peacock (Katy Perry) is hilarious! But NSFW
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
NSFW? O.o
12 years later
MrsRomo
Kiowa, how have you jumped me so much??? I suck at this game
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol i cheat by getting my bf to rehearse for me at night since he works a graveyard shift wrestling. but you might catch up by new yrs since he is with me and we sleep together
#LosLynx

Kiowa
by sleep together i meant at the same time lmao
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Hahahahahaahahaa
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
NSFW is not safe for work Strad. Like Kiowa telling us she "sleeps" with her bf.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
not like that gosh lol i must be married first like the good lord says
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Merry Christmas, y'all! Tune into ABC tomorrow morning (Christmas Day) at 10am est and watch the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade! Carolina Crown made the trip to Orlando last month to participate in the parade.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
gcurrier
I am excited to see Crown!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
Merry Christmas you guys!
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
So who else had the most amazing christmas ever?
12 years later