Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Kiowa
lol so can any toddler
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
Pshh... I doubt I could dunk at 7 feet. So um... I guess I'm worse than a toddler.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
lol well rims in college are at a minimum of 10 feet or a max of 14 so it'd be either 3ft or 7ft high lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
omg yay i broke even on the money i spent for competition hosting but im not done until my competitions happen in jan yaaaaaay
#LosLynx

Kiowa
im surprised im doing as well as i am
#LosLynx

Jhawk
As long as you put in the effort you can easily gain a lot of points. I think if you are really active you gain somewhere around 24-26 points a season. So since you started at about 56 you should be looking at around 80-82 for a finals score.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
oooooooooooo snap
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Sad thing is back in season 24 you wouldn't have even made finals with that score in Div 2. We have gotten a lot weaker since the game started.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
why is that?
#LosLynx

ajh18
Why hello my fellow band nerds I am back from camp how was your weekends?
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
good, in kentucky we had 63 degree weather, near hurricane force winds, floods, and tornados lol now i only think this is funny because its supposed to snow after christmas and its december and we have april weather lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
It just seems like Div. 1 has gotten harder to win, but every division under has actually gotten easier to get in Finals. Maybe not win it, but definitely getting close
Ivory Brigade
FromTheDeskOfJAW
I'm back from Chicago!
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
welcome back govna
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I am so exhausted. Worked with Santa all morning, went to my shift at the Disney store and she asked if I could stay as long as I could or to 3am. I made it to 2am. Pooped.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
i can't sleep lol insomnia for life i swear
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I know the feeling. I was worried I was going to fall asleep driving home and now that I'm home, I'm wide awake. Blech
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i never got how someone can do that im always so alert driving all slow lol im one of those people you honk at on I65
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Haha I'm a pretty alert driver. Once I got in the car I was fine, but when I was workin on stage set I was all 'oh my gosh I hope I will make it home'. Which I did, obviously lol. There was absolutely no one driving from Lexington to my town at 2 in the morning. It was actually kinda nice not to deal with traffic
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol they're probably burning couches somewhere lol
#LosLynx