Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
MrsRomo
Ha. I dd my student teaching in Louisville. When I was at Transy my freshman year I was placed at Dunbar. Hopefully school won't be cancelled to much longer.

Asia, do you live in BJ or CT? Or Minardi? Lol hopefully they will get your heat fixed!

On another note, it's sad when I text 'friends' to see if they want to hang out or do something since I'm moving to the warmth this weekend and they don't even respond. Oh well. On to bigger and better things in Orlando.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
My failed student teaching was due to my scholarship commitments to pep band and the incompetency of te College of Ed human Development. Not because of my love for the Cowboys.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
we live in the athletic dorms
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Well hopefully housing will get your heat fixed!!

So at the end of the season, when are you able to create contests for the next season? Is it finals night, or after?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
You just have to wait for the new season to open up. I believe it is usually around midnight of finals night when the next season opens.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
11 pm finals night i think. and coach's brother came over and fixed it since maintenance couldn't he don't want us getting sick lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Gotcha thanks ladies and gents
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
welcome gov'na
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I think its 12 eastern time
12 years later
gcurrier
honestly in past its varied...sometimes in past not till wee hours of the morning lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol well at least alex is back
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Maybe he'll see some stuff to fix lol. cough Nick cough lol
12 years later
JShuler
I just realized that I have Model UN Conference next weekend. I won't be able to do last minute rehearsing or set up an event the first night. This really sucks.
Jhawk
I never really understood what Model UN was. Care to elaborate for me JShuler?
Ivory Brigade
JShuler
Well, I would, but this is my first year, so I'm about to find out the biggest chunk next weekend. The easiest way to explain it is that it is a simulation of the United Nations. You debate 3 current topics in your committee that are real UN topics, and try to come up with solutions. Basically, students figure out the problems that the real politicians can't.
Nickdrummer
Lol strad:)
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
while u all suffer the cold im in florida lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I'll just wait for you to have a game in Minnisota and then get snowed in and stuck :P
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
no games there this yr
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I've always thought it would be cool to do the mock UN conference!

And I won't be in the cold for much longer. Moving to Orlando this weekend! So excited!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---