Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Kiowa
sigh, i have no friends on steam :'(
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
We haven't moved the couch over yet. We only rented a truck for one day, so we moved everything but the big stuff (couch, futon, beds, tables) which we are bringing tomorrow. Ill try te pillow trick!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Once I get a laptop capable of more than just the ordinary and mundane, I'll be on steam a lot more haha
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Also, for y'all, just call me Jaw or Jaws or something :P I realize my username is long and tedious to type, and I apologize :P
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
whats your steam username
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
The only game I have on steam is Civ V. Though I am active on NWN2 if you play that.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
nope but friend me anyway lol Nakoda is my user name i have a cardinal as my pic
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Same as it is here
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Also, in a shameless way to shamelessly promote myself, if any of y'all use Instagram, y'all should follow me. Or at least go look at my photography and tell me what you think! Same username as here, but without the A
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
without the A? it has an A lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
omg you play garrys mod lol i want to play it so bad but it says i have to have a certain game to play it
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
My Instagram doesn't have an A in it :P
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Garry's Mod is fun. So is Moonbase Alpha, if only for the text-to-speech program in it. Have you seen it?
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Basically, every account I have that's for recreation instead of business is a variation of my username here. Some of them don't have the A because it only allows 15 characters, some don't have the "From" because it only allows 12, etc.
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
ah and no i never heard of moon base just portal2 my boyfriend plays it allll the time its so boring but i like garrys mod because of all the funny youtube vids out there about it lol
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Ha like the idiot box. That's a really good series
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
i used to play star wars the old republic but it got boring plus people were such jerks on that game
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Lol really only computer game I play is league of legends. That shiz is intense
12 years later
Stradivarius
I'm actually becoming quite good compared to other players if i don't say so myself lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol i just want friends on steam im so lonely
#LosLynx