Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Jhawk
Pshaw that was no accident MrsRomo they secretly don't like you. You should join IIEA that's where the cool kids are.
Ivory Brigade
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Kindof interesting that the D3 scores are actually higher than the D2 scores in everything except Marching Band
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Nickdrummer
No that was a complete accident in fact I messaged mrsromo when it happened
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Jhawk
I blame the fact that I'm not into the groove just yet and I missed all of preseason and half of week 1. though If I did do all of that I probly would have been in Div. 1 instead.
Ivory Brigade
Nickdrummer
Yeah I probably would have been in second or first too I almost completely missed preseason
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
MrsRomo
I'm a very likable person! ;p
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nickdrummer
I swear I am so sorry mrs romo
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
MrsRomo
Haha it's cool :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Nickdrummer
And yes Desk of Jaw
This is my first complete season and I would probably be in division 2 finals but I'm in division 3 lol while my b account will continue to fundraise and host shows until my b account is that good that it will become my a account then I will fundraise my new b account until it becomes my a account again lol :)
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
they were bing images thank you very much strad lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
How many of you all have b accounts?? It's weird to me haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i have one
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
Yes if you have two you can have the one you don't always use (b) one can fundraise or promote
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
and you can play on your b account if your a account has to do that stuff too
#LosLynx

bando
I have one but honestly I only played for a couple weeks on it. I'm actually not sure what my password and username is for it to be honest. I don't think its really all that necessary. If you want to fundraise for a season, do it. I am with my marching band and drum corps right now -- at the same time though I'm putting a lot more effort with my indoor groups and my indoor leagues.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
MrsRomo
I just don't see the point. Kinda seems like cheating to me.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
bando
A couple years ago people kept complaining that they couldn't play competitively as new players so a group of us created accounts to disprove that. So, B accounts kinda started as a way to show new members that if you worked it right you could be competitive in no time... and it worked. I think that at this point they've run their course. I kinda agree that its like cheating -- and the B account groups take up spots in competitions that others could nab.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
MrsRomo
Also, tonight is my first night in my new apartment! Tomorrow we bring the last of the stuff from the old apartment to the new one, which includes our beds...so I am sleeping on a pallet of sheets and blankets on the floor. I'm going to be so sore in the morning.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
eh i wouldn't be using both accounts at the same time, all im doing with my a account next season is raising influence and hosting competitions for more money. i won't be using it to compete only to accept people into the contests
#LosLynx

Kiowa
you don't have a couch? and if you put a pillow under your knees itll support your back so you don't feel to bad in the morning
#LosLynx