Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Jhawk
Its hard to get shows with low influence or if you start late in the season. But once you get a little influence it is really easy to get into shows.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
nick, make a B account now and have them work on their influence and next season have your account your using now work on the influence that may be your problem
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Everyone has a b account but me haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Also there are so many movies out that I need to see in theaters right now but have no extra money to go
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol like what?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Anchorman 2. Saving Mr Banks. Frozen and I think there are a couple more that I'm forgetting. I guess I'll be a lameo and wait til they are in redbox
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i took my nephew and nieces (triplets!) to see frozen it was a cute movie and seeing their faces smile while watching it lol. Russ, luke, chris and kevin have been begging shoni, nita, and i to go see anchorman with them lol BUT we know they up to something in this darn prank war
between our teams
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Kiowa, have fun gaining back that .010 from me ;)
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
lol im going to get you! i thought it was ur group always beating me lol.

#LosLynx

bando
I don't think a B account is really necessary. Just build influence when you're sleeping. Also, getting the Prominence skill up as fast as you can is important because it allows you to gain more influence when you level up and the Administrator Skill doubles the effectiveness of your influence and fundraising campaigns. If you save your skill points for those -- you should have a decent amount of influence after so many seasons. The original intention of B accounts was to show other members that if you managed your ensembles right, you could get in Division I and do well in no time at all. ;)

Also, one of the original intentions of leagues was so that a leagues members could get into more shows. Try applying for some shows run by members of your league. Hopefully they'll see that you're in the same league and accept you. Another way is to host an event. Not only do you make money (hopefully), you also get your name out there. People are more likely to accept you if you accept them. Hope that helps.

@Stad I'm mostly just fundraising this season, but my original intent was to focus on my indoor groups because I was afraid that restarting the IIEA might take more time. At first it did but now that I have most of everything set up its not as time consuming as it was.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
Well maybe nest season your corps and band will be big contenders in d1 with all this fundrasing!
12 years later
Jhawk
I'm glad that IIEA is back. I can't wait until the end of the season when my guard actually competes in IIEA shows.
Ivory Brigade
bando
@Strad
Unlikely, but its a nice thought. haha I'm not sure if they'll be back next season or not. I'm preparing my senior recital and next season is gonna be rough with it. My repertoire is mostly grad level music and its kicking my butt. haha

@Jhawk I'm glad your eager to get started with shows!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
Lol gotta start somewhere!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
I am not sure if I can make a b account right now I will later maybe :) but thanks any how Kiowa
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Nickdrummer
Last season I started like week four and I still made semifinals for Marching Band without a single show haha!!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
If you go to tonight's schedule, click on Westwood Band show results
Hahaha he made a show just so he could get a first place token
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
MrsRomo
My DC has fallen to 15th (last show 12/26, next show 12/31). My MB has fallen to 14th (last show 12/25, next show tonight). My CG has dropped to 13 (last show the 28th, next show tonight) and my DL is in 16th (last show 12/25, next show 12/31). Hoping to see big gains today and tomorrow. If not - I'm screwed.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
You should get some good gains. I'm excited for my drumline's second show of the season on the 31st myself. So I can finally see them move back up from 21st. Technically I was only wanting to make semis this season, but now I'm sure all my groups should make finals and Drumline is the only one that isn't up there right now. Though on the 31st they should easily break the 60s mark.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
damn i missed on rehearsal and now deskofjaws is ahead
#LosLynx