Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Kiowa
yesterday there were 950 users and today theres like a thousand
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
JShuler
That's because somebody made way too many accounts. I hope they all get deleted. I don't care who it is.
Kiowa
lol or alex has been doing some recruiting
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
think about it how can one person be on multiple accounts at once unless they're in a computer lab or something
#LosLynx

JShuler
It's not necessarily who is on right this second. It's pretty much just who's been on in the last few minutes. I mean, look at all the accounts created in the last hour.
Kiowa
i know but look how many people joined within hours of alex creating the site too
#LosLynx

JShuler
True, but Alex didn't just create the site. 5 full pages have joined in the last hour or two.
MrsRomo
Greetings from Florida...
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol we leave in the afternoon
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Well phooey
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so i been going to these new accounts i think they're legit people alex or someone must have asked a popular fb page or something to advertise for the site
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
So MANY!!!:0
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
bando
Some of those user and ensemble names are pretty inappropriate...
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
NickDrum
Yeah I messaged cire already about a couple
Drummerz #MYSNARE
Nickdrummer
Oops that was my b account
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Stradivarius
Yeah I am rather ticked about that I was scrolling through and I saw the bad ones and wanted to break my laptop lol
12 years later
Kiowa
A commentator needs to post in their special forum area and needs to announce something about it
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Well I mean they can't really change their username on their own...
12 years later
Kiowa
well i know but it may stop future newbs from doing it
#LosLynx