Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Jhawk
Never tried skiing or snowboarding, but give me a big hill and I'll go all Calvin and Hobbes on it with a sled.
Ivory Brigade
bando
Boom. Top 10. Taking a break that was longer than a week bumped me up more than 15 places.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Nickdrummer
Dang that chuck Norris must have started at 12:00 am and has never missed a rehearsal, I think the only way I can medal and maybe beat him is to focus only on GE!:/
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Stradivarius
Lol idk it might just benbecause it is chuck norris
12 years later
Jhawk
Chuck Norris is right around medal range in Div 2 as well. Its always sad when that happens.
Ivory Brigade
Nickdrummer
yeah... i really just wanna medal
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Stradivarius
Lol its going to be a while for me to medal again... the last time I medaled was in d2 when I started at the top lol back when I was borderline d1 material
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Yah I have a shot but it will be down to strategy! Ill have to play my cards right! Or in this case spend my energy right!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
ok awsome horror movie suggestions GO!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
Not horror but will keep u on the edge of your seat and scared, but "PRISONERS" was a really scary but good movie, also not like scifi horror or ghosts etc, just some really horrific and scary scenes! I watched it like two to three days ago! I 100% recommend it!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
is that the movie with the prison on the moon that has the chick from taken in it? if so i seen it lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
Horror movies you have to watch the classics. Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm street, Candyman, kinda cheesy but I enjoyed Leprechaun too.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Lol the scary movie series
12 years later
Kiowa
is prothemus any good?

anyways wright high school better watch out! im getting closer and closer
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
No that's not that movie, it was about two girls who got kidnapped and the father grabbs the guy they think It was and tortures him, then more things are uncovered and many twists!

It was called PRISONERS and Robert Downy Jr was in it
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
ooo i like robert!
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Oops I ment Hugh Hackman, they actually look alike!
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1392214/
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
MrsRomo
Wasn't a fan of Prometheus
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
i want to see this one movie i forgot the name of it but its about this man who makes these inescapable prisons and he gets put in one when he's set up and has to figure out how to escape what he created lol
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Ohh that be cool! Yeah mine is just bloody and scary like one of those could happen in real life movies!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator