Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Kiowa
I heard we were in san antonio for a game once and i guess you all were having your state tmea assessments or something but we sat in on a few i was pretty friggin impressed by the middle schools and the high schools were the monday after that weekend they were just amazing one band did on a hymn song of phillip bliss one of my absolute favorite pieces
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
I am in new york so you pretty much need to get a 100 to get a spot lol
12 years later
Kiowa
ESPNU at 3pm set your dvrs!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
When I was in high school I ended up getting an Alternate spot in my districts with a 93 on tuba. Apparently the entire tuba section in the State band was all from my district that year. Though to be fair the only reason why I auditioned was because my senior year you had to do a "senior project" in order to pass the semester. First semester was auditioning for Districts and Second was auditioning for State if you made it or doing a Solo in Solo and Ensemble.

I decided on a solo instead of trying the audition for state even though I qualified to try as a alternate. It was a good choice since I got my 1 rating with In the Hall of the Mountain King.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
our senior yr we had a new director well it was his second yr but he only just started spring semester junior yr. well there were 20 seniors we had to at the end of each month perform a solo concert lol and that ladies and gents is how i became immune to stage fright
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Yeah in NY you are an alternate with a 99... last year I got a 99 on my trombone audition as well as my vocal audition -_-'
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Yeah ny it's tough
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Ha I'm sure it's a different grading scale because in Texas, anything above a 95 or so is unheard of. Like, the whole étude would have to be played completely perfect. And even then you might get a 91 or 92
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
I made all state last year and my scores from my three études (2 mallet and 4 mallet count as one étude, snare, timpani) only added up to 250 from one judge. The highest I got from a judge was 268.
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Stradivarius
Yeah competition is wicked tight in NY
12 years later
Kiowa
hmmmm i should plan my b account shows since i won't be using this account til my influence is 200k
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Lol what?
12 years later
Jhawk
200k influence is way over kill. Having something like 50k lets you start out maxed when starting the season I believe.
Ivory Brigade
Nickdrummer
I'm letting my b account grow with money and influence my regular one is doing ok so I'm not doing anything until 33 or 34
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Jhawk
That should take about 4 seasons.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
im done! YAY ME
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Kiowa
OMG IM IN FIRST WITH DRUM LINE OMG OMG OMG I'VE NEVER ONE A COMPUTER GAME BEFORE IN MY LIFE THIS IS EXCITING
#LosLynx

Kiowa
some one better do a commentary for drum line on finals night lol
#LosLynx

JShuler
I've never seen so many people on at one time as there are right now.
JShuler
Actually, I would guess one person just made like 50 accounts.