Login Create Account
Chat Room 3.0
Kiowa
i do too that's why it makes me so mad lol he really is a good guy
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
ajh18
He quoted the bible also although I don't agree with it everyone is entitled to their own opinions it sucks but that's just the way it is. I am all for free speech and I also think that this is being blown way out of proportion. If it was just an average person who said it, it would not be this big that's all I have to say about the matter.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
YUP! any way Mrs. Romo you got me! I'm still up in MB though that's my favorite group so bring it lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
ajh18
Next season when I am fully committed I am coming for both of you!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I feel you ajh. I need to find a way to actually get in more than a couple hours at night in. I might start bringing my non-work phone to work so I can put in some hours at lunch. I think I've averaged maybe 800 points spent in a day if I'm lucky.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Yeah you got me in MB Asia. I'm slipping! haha I need to come up with a better way to use my points on days I work. I worked 2-10:30 tonight, so that's like a whole max out right there. Why doesn't Cracker Barrel have wifi?!!? haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol does any place near there have wifi maybe you can catch a signal off them
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Nope. Stand alone building between two fields haha. When I'm at the disney store I can steal American eagles wifi. Oh well :(
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
last time i was at a cracker barrel i was 13 lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Haha and it hast changed one bit. I hate working there. It's awful
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Our drum lines go head to head today Kiowa! I was checking to aee if our marching bands would be at the same show but they arent. My drum corps has the day off.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol its on!
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I average about 1800 hours a day. I almost always miss the night hours completely. well maybe I get 20000 but it doesn't really make a difference in d1 :P gotta have them all to move up in the rankings. and you gotta have them all every day every week lol
12 years later
Kiowa
i make my groups campaign while i sleep lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I used to do that but now it takes too long ti get maxed after that with the new max
12 years later
Kiowa
Yay my house is finally decorated for Christmas now I have to drive 4 hours back to Louisville lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
aw that sucks lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol ikr then saturday i have to go back home then drive back on the 27th lol
#LosLynx

FastForward
Kiowa,

I promoted your CG to the BOD ... Let me know if you need any shows added .!!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.