rhythmicthinking
D1 7th Place!
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
Kiwidrummer
Arsenal rules!!! Congrats man...
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
alxmm98
Congrats Arsenal D&BC! Taking FAME to the next level
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Aaron0316
Fame events are posted. Sorry for the brief delay. Have a great season.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
saxamattone
It was nice to see a FAMEous corps in finals! Congrats!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Aaron0316
Thank you, saxamattone :)

I've updated our league records and history. Here are the changes.

Congrats to The Panthers B for being the first FAME corps to achieve a D.3 Gold Medal at finals.

Way to go Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps for becoming the first FAME corps to place in the top 7 at finals and for becoming the second FMA finalist since the league's creation in season 39 :)

Eighteen D.2 FAME corps have made FMA finals since season 39. That's impressive :) Keep it up D2!

Furthermore, 8 FAME corps have made D.3 finals.

A new high score has been set in D.3. The Panthers B finished season 42 with a 84.540. In addition, they hold the most wins in D.3 with 26, which I believe is an undefeated season. Excellent!

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
rhythmicthinking
Thank you saxamattone and Aaron. (:
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
crowleylex
Unexpectedly my corps was put in D2 this season. It looks like I'll be competing after all.. (evil grin)!!

I'll give you show details soon.
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Aaron0316
awesome, Lex. Go for it, bud. This time you get to do it without Northern Lights stealing your Gold ;) School work won't get in the way, though?

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
alxmm98
Nice lex! Good luck this season, but remember it wont be too easy...The Panthers B are in D2 and a force has been awoken within them. And The Panthers are back in action after a season of fundraising and preperation for My Spanish Heart. Good luck, and itll be fun to compete against you ;)
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
crowleylex
Yeah I doubt it'll be easy, but Aaron does have a point. Every time I went up against Northern Lights in finals, the fame corps not the other one ;)), they'd always beat me.

As far as I know I'll have my hands full with Aftershock B and both Panther groups. It'll be interesting to see who else will be fighting for a top spot. May the best staffed/rehearsed group win ;)

@ Aaron I'm not making any promises that real life won't interfere, but I'll take this rare opportunity to compete in D2 again before I am permanently D1, which I thought I already was. It seems this game has a sense a humor sometimes. I wasn't even trying to go backward a division.
linkster8664
Hey could you guys invite me to this league? I know I'm not a super high level and stuff but this league looks really good and I am interested.
Link
Aaron0316
Hello, linkster8664, I have no problem with inviting you. However, I see you are already in a league and have applied to said league's events. I recommend that you finish out the season with them before joining another league. See you in season 44 if you decide you still want to join FAME.

Thank you and best of luck this season!

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
linkster8664
Alright. Good advice. I'll do that. See you next season.
Link
crowleylex
Yesterday I was listening to my radio stations on Pandora. One of my stations is all Danny Elfman music. A song from Time Burton's Alice and Wonderland came on. I really like Danny Elfman. and I love that Alice and Wonderland soundtrack; the movie's not bad either. As I listened, I imagined how cool it would be to put that on the field. Therefore, this season Patriots will be doing Alice and Wonderland, the Tim Burton version :)
Aaron0316
I LOVE DANNY ELFMAN'S MUSIC!! I believe I'm your biggest fan this season.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
kaitsm
Hello all!

I'm definitely new to this whole hosting an event thing and I have a silly question, I think. I can see that I have two applicants (from this great league!) but when I hit manage applications it says "action unavailable." Is there anything I need to do to accept the groups?

Thanks in advance!
liebling82
I believe what is happening is that the applicants have been accepted to the max number of events in a week, which is 5. THerefore, they have become unavailable to be accepted to any more events for that week. another reason could be that they withdrew their application, but generally, that doesn't happen.

There is nothing you can do about it. I hope you get more applicants. Post the day of the event in the forum to draw some attention to it. aaron can add the event to the league schedule, too.
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
kaitsm
Thanks for the help!

The event is called "Proof Invitational" and it is scheduled for May 20th.
crowleylex
way to go fame d2!!! We hold the top 3 spots with 6 of us in the top 12.. awesome sauce..

Gold Armada is in a great position to receive a medal this season in d3.. keep it up Gold!

Aftershock NZ is sooo close to top 12 in d1 they can taste it.

I just noticed that I'm currently 8th overall out of all divisions :-P