Login Create Account
FAME - Discussion, Comments, Suggestions
Aaron0316
Great job Northern Warriors for making finals.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gypsy14
so ready for season 40!! who is with me
Aaron0316
League events will be created very soon. Stay tuned.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
alxmm98
Members with fairly high influence please apply to my competition on January 4th. Im trying to raise money for my corps. Thank you
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
FastForward
Hopefully FAME will be able to add some more League shows to the schedule ... Having 100+ groups in a League with no show larger than 20 potential groups is a recipe for groups having no shows ... Especially when most of the groups have little to no influence !!!

Going to be tough even applying for let alone getting into shows with low influence. Maybe Alex will create some general FMA shows to bolster the overall number of shows for not only FAME but also all the other masses of new FMA player's.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FinalFantasy
Pardon me .. But you should focus on MaoMa, not FAME lol We're doing just fine ..thank you
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome our two newest corps to FAME, Devil Crusaders and Ghost Riders. These veteran corps will no doubt help to raise the bar. We hope your experience with FAME and FMA is a fun one.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
rhythmicthinking
The Arsenal D&BC has signed onto the Fantasy Alliance of Marching Ensembles. We're excited to take things to the next level at FAME and for our group to join a company of D1 rising stars that will wrestle with the top caliber as we continue to improve.

Let us make waves.
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
Kiwidrummer
Hey Arsenal Drum and Bugle Corps. Good to have you here at FAME. I'm sure with the talent we have amongst us, we will definitely turn some heads. Best wishes for season 40.

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
We're growing with division 1 corps. This pleases me. My next goal is making division 1 finals. It's weird scoring over a 90 but still not going higher than 17th place (lol).

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Hey Aaron. Yes, it's good to see the numbers growing in each division. And the quality of corps we are attracting is at a high standard right now. What amazes me is between DI and DII corps the majority is from the Class of 36. If we all stick together and aim for a reasonable goal, say in X amount of seasons, we could all seriously challenge for top 12 finish in DI. We have the potential to compete against CLASS and MAoMA.

DI corps were respectable this season with both Dark Knights and Aftershock NZ making it into semis. And looking through our family, I see we have no less than 15 corps who have the capability of pushing FAME into the spotlight within the next few seasons.

DIVISION II!! Do I need say anything more. You guys and gals were freakin' awesome last season. Taking the top 5 and 7 out of 12 finals spots, what more of a statement can you make? Northern Lights gold, Patriots silver, and Jagerbombers bronze. Watch out for this group of corps next season.

And DIII, three finalists in their first season, The Commonwealth Crusaders, Buccaneers, and bluecoats, all 3 capable of a finals spot this season in DII.

Yes, things are looking up.

Jim Helsel
rhythmicthinking
Hopefully one of us three will make finals in an upcoming season, maybe even this one.
Whoever it is, it'll be nice to break the ranks of CLASS and MAoMA. Then the other two will come in to make it permanent.

The best part is how FAME was established literally just last month and now we're seeing class acts all across the board in a league with 110+ members. Now that's what I call explosive. The dynamite we need to blow a hole into the mountain that is D1 Finals.

We had 17 and 24 (25 if you include myself though I still was with GEDC) in D1.
We took 8/12 of D2's finalists, the top five all being from FAME.
We took 6 and 10 from D3.

All that in the inaugural season. We're making waves here.
sbales
This is probably my div 1 rookie season... dont get mad if i decide not to compete hard this season and fundraise instead :P
liebling82
nobody will get mad at you for that lol,

btw, yes I won gold last season and Im very happy to represent fame but I must give a shout out to Fixed Arrow in class. If it weren't for the Crossmen camp, Fixed Arrow probably would be the season 39 gold medalist.
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
rhythmicthinking
sbales, I took out my S37 (first D1 season) to fundraise and my S38 on hiatus. This past season was my first true D1 season haha.

I did end up with a buttload of money when I came back. Fundraising is good.
FastForward1
Good to see that FAME is working toward challenging for Finalist spots in Div. 1.
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
alxmm98
Merry Christmas!
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kiwidrummer
Rhythmic, I'd be curious to see how this plays out. Arsenal v Aftershock. Last season was also my first DI full season, only difference, I didn't take any time off to fundraise or campaign. We ended pretty much even last season. So yes, I am curious to see if there is any real advantage to which way you earn the money and influence v scores. Also, we have a few more DI corps who took last season to campaign/fundraise and should be ready for the first full competition season now. Needless to say, FAME is on the rise and like I said before, if we stick together, we can and will make an impact on FMA.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Oh hey ya, its 11:30am Christmas day here. So merry Christmas everybody. I know its Xmas eve there in the States, but no ones perfect.

Jim Helsel
moongard
Merry x mas.. thanks Kiwi