Login Create Account
FAME - Discussion, Comments, Suggestions
Aaron0316
I saw that, too, Jim. I smiled when I saw it. You're already having a great season, gypsy. Keep it up.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome our 2 newest corps to FAME, Marching Dragons and Northern Warriors. These quality corps will no doubt be an asset to our league. Should you need anything, feel free to post here or message any of the Board. Again, welcome to your league, we hope you enjoy your experience with both FAME and FMA as a whole.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiwidrummer
Good luck to everyone tonight.....scores to be announced soon....can feel the tension, the excitement in the air.....electrifying.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome The Commonwealth Crusaders to FAME. We hope you enjoy your experience with FAME and FMA in general.

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
Cool. Welcome guys and gals.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
crowleylex
helllo welcome to the league, dont be shy
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
gypsy14
Thank you guys!
AlanLovesMe
new members coming in like crazy today in all our leagues. i love it!
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
gypsy14
ALAN thats because this is a great place and we are awsome!
Kiwidrummer
Aftershock NZ and Kiwidrummer agree with gypsy 110%

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
welcome Groove and The Blue Knights..

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
FastForward
Looks like FAME is growing as a League ... Best of Luck going forward !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Aaron0316
Thanks, FF. I'm very pleased with our progress.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Welcome Groove and The Blue Knights. We hope your experience with FAME and FMA as a whole is a good one. Looking forward to seeing both corps on the competition field.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome yet our newest member corps, The Aviators. We are growing fast and strong. We hope you have an awesome time with FAME and FMA as a whole. Look for nothing but good things to come....

Jim Helsel
FastForward
Kiwidrummer,

You mentioned that The Commonwealth Crusaders joined FAME on November 20, 2014. However, you failed to mention that this group had previously joined MAoMA before being taken by FAME. I hope that you don't feel taking other League's members is a growth tactic for FAME.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Aaron0316
If you are suggesting that we poach members from other leagues, you are sadly mistaken. I invited them, because they were NOT in a league. Poaching is not something we condone. This person left your league on his or her own volition. I don't know why, and quite frankly, it's none of my business. Please check facts before making ridiculous accusations and trying to make us look bad. If you believe there is a problem, talk to us in private.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
FastForward
You might want to take a hard look at the facts yourself, The MAoMA league site shows that this group joined our league on November 20 & then left on the same date to join FAME. It may simply be that this group decided to take you up on your offer after joining MAoMA. Probably just overlapping invites. I sent a private response to Kiwidrummer in regards to this as well,

Best of Luck To Fame In The Future

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Aaron0316
We had no idea at all that this group joined your league. If I see a group without a league, I'm going to send an invite. Sorry that this group joined you and decided to quit, but that has nothing to do with FAME. Your statement, "I hope that you don't feel taking other League's members is a growth tactic for FAME" is an assumption that we took them from you and is completely false. As a person with integrity, I'm offended that you even would think that. You should not have posted that in the forum.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
FinalFantasy
wow this is unbelievable. can't believe this person is trying to start trouble for your league. as a member of MAoMA Im ashamed of his behavior., I find so many of his posts offensive. ... and for the record, i'm friends with people in fame and i'm on the board in BrAVO! and ROTC! and not one time did anyone ask me to leave and join fame too but i think i'm going to if you all will have mme.

ive Been a part of MAoMA since I started on here and not one time has anyone reached out to me but here they are quick to point fingers at other leagues when someone quits theirs.. they probably wont miss me anyway LOL it's bad for business on their part. its just a game and people come and go from leagues all the time so sick of the childish behavior it doesnt make the game fun like its supposed to be but unfortunately you cant block people..