Login Create Account
CLASS Updated Forum
corndogshuffle
My scores are actually comparable to last season and I think my difficulty setting leaves room for growth, but my final score has probably dropped 0.5-1.0 points the first week alone. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be today, I thought I had missed an entire rehearsal cycle but I'm pretty sure it was just 75 points.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
gcurrier
5 in top 12 in Division 1 and 4 in Division 2! WOW!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
Corps IBEX at the top of the leader board in Division 1! Congrats! As if that isn't enough, so are Platinum Regiment and Chicago Wind!

echstrumpet8
I love the shuffling top 5 (soon to be top 6, it appears) in Division 1. Makes for an exciting season!
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
gcurrier
just continues to be tight at the top but Corps IBEX pulling away! is it their year?

saxamattone
If he doesn't try to max score his percussion caption he certainly could do it. Could have won a ton of championships before now if he had wanted to.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
stowawaydude
Has Ibex ever won a drum corps div 1 championship?
gcurrier
Nope...this would be a first!

saxamattone
Ibex is killing it! I think he's pushing for a championship! Maybe getting glitched down to D2 last season ticked him off?

CLASS Board of Directors

gcurrier
whatever it was, it worked! IBEX is having a championship season for sure! Would be a great end to the season!

corndogshuffle
I keep thinking they're gonna let up a little bit and it keeps not happening. It's crazy.

Nemesis director level just hit zero... I wonder if that means you'll also get bumped to DII? Cornhuskers had the same thing happen.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
cjbuckley1997
That pretty much confirms my suspicions. I'm 95% percent sure that what's happening is that when a group reaches a certain XP level after hitting 150, the XP maxes out because there is no level 151, dropping them back to level 0
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
gcurrier
what a great week for CLASS too--Green Mountain Invitational right into IBEX Invitational last night! CLASS Fans are certainly being rewarded for their loyalty!

FastForward
Nemesis director level just hit zero... This could be a good thing if nemesis gets bumped to DII because nemesis will finally have time to Raise his Influence by using the campaign option ... No more weak sister's of the cream puffs for Nemesis ... LOL !!!

It does appear that FMA has an issue when the Director level hits 151+ ... Alex might need to do a fix if he has the time.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
scooter92011
Alex clearly stated in his last update that that wouldn't be a problem anymore, so I'm sure that if you surpass DL150, you're going to remain in division 1. Your DL is just going to reset to 0 and remain at 0. It's a lot of work to patch in new information into a game, so I'm sure Alex took the easy way out to save time.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
corndogshuffle
You're right about that scooter, I remember that now. I remember not being certain if Alex meant that the glitch was always fixed or if that was a one time thing, but I probably skimmed over part of his post on the subject. Can't really blame him if he took the easy way out considering earning Director Levels past 125 doesn't really get you anything anyway.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
gcurrier
I'd respond to the DB but he has been banned from all things CLASS. Unfortunately that can't prevent the imp from posting here

Seems appropriate time to announce the CLASS board voted weeks ago to extend the ban to MAoMA. MAoMA corps are no longer welcome at CLASS events. They have taken no action against this member, so therefore it is apparent they support him. I contacted MAOMA but basically they had no comment. We waited and no true response came forward, so I feel we must move on.

As part of this in an action CLASS has never taken, we strongly encourage all MAOMA corps to leave in protest due to unethical actions and find a league that honors integrity and the game. CLASS will welcome all non-FF corps and if a corps doesn't feel CLASS is the right fit for them, we strongly encourage them to find one of the many great leagues out there that would be glad to welcome them. I have previously had an outstanding relationship with MAOMA and it's truly sad it has come to this. What was once an up and coming group of great corps has allowed its image to be destroyed by one man with a large group of corps to assist him.

FastForward
I would strongly encourage CLASS to realize that they do not own the FMA game individually let alone collectively & get beyond themselves. Taking a Board vote let alone holding a vote on who should be recognized as a qualified Season ending Champion is really making CLASS look like a bunch of immature individuals that are unable to deal with reality.

It is good to see that gcurrier indicated CLASS is ready to move on ... But the actions indicated above show nothing positive from the League. Good luck to CLASS in their current & future shows that are not welcome to MAoMA groups.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
saxamattone
bye

CLASS Board of Directors

gcurrier
Actions have consequences. You are the company you keep and I strongly feel I'm in GREAT company.