Login Create Account
CLASS Updated Forum
corndogshuffle
FF - breaks system on purpose, ignores the fact that not a single person in FMA approves of his tactics, and then accuses CLASS of being the immature ones when we simply decide not to play with him anymore. And acts like WE are the ones bringing negativity into the game. That's some solid spin bro.

I don't see where CLASS has pretended to own FMA. We don't need to do that. But we DO have the right to ban you from our own events (largely a symbolic gesture as most if not all of us have blacklisted you anyway). I think it's funny that you tell us to deal with realty when you refuse to acknowledge any of the various legitimate concerns brought up regarding your game play. You have never contributed a single iota of positivity to this game and have turned what was always a friendly (if not exceptionally active) board into a place where most of what people do is gripe. The day when you get bored with this charade and leave us all the hell alone can't come soon enough.

***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
FastForward
The reality is that multiple accounts are allowed by FMA & have been used by other player's regardless of how many are used. Additionally:

1) FMA does not state anywhere that having multiple accounts is illegal in order to raise cash for staff upgrades.
2) All influence raised through campaigning is part of the FMA game & LEGAL !!!
3) gcurrier noting that he reached out to MAoMA in order to convince the league to throw out the Fast Forward groups is just another attempt by the CLASS league to impose their thoughts on all FMA player's.
4) CLASS publicly holding a vote to decide if the Season 45 scores would be allowed again shows CLASS thinks they can control the game & set the rules of who is acceptable to win Medals.

The list goes on & on in regards to CLASS trying to manipulate FMA & censure whomever they don't agree with. The most recent case of not letting any MAoMA groups into CLASS shows is another example of how CLASS reacts when they don't get agreement on their demands (I.E. CLASS simply penalizes all League members until they either get their way or run them out of the game).

In reality the non-acceptance of MAoMA groups into CLASS shows is irrelevant due to the number of CLASS shows that are non League shows anyway (I.E. Shows open to any player).

Finally corndogshuffle, the day when CLASS either shows maturity or leaves FMA is the day FMA will actually become a better place for all player's to be able to work together for the good of all & not just a few individuals.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
gcurrier
ha your ridiculously funny...

how many complaints have come from other members about CLASS other than an FF corps??? How many complaints have come from NON CLASS corps about YOU?

case rested....

again--i gladly will stick to my forum if you stick to yours....we should for the better of FMA go our own ways...you and I--MAoMA and CLASS...you wont do it, but I will...

I agree to use just one corps per season--you wont do it but I already have...who is playing ethically? who has the best interest in FMA at heart? Who worked to change FMA repeatedly for the better of all members--not OUR members--CLASS...nice try but history speaks for itself--no one falls for your crap but you

who started this all again? YOU by coming and posting on our forums and calling me names YET again...you come into my house, insult me and think I wont fight back against a bully--no way dude...call me all the names you want, my history and my corps history will never be beat by you...
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
saxamattone
The people's choice vote wasn't a CLASS sponsored survey and most responders were non-class members. And basically the community as a whole has decided to blacklist you. This isn't CLASS vs you issue. But you've always had a you vs CLASS mentality for some reason. Nobody else seems to feel the way you do. It's all you. And it's all dumb.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
ThomasIsBass3
Hey guys, I know I'm from ICE, and have no influence whatsoever in this game, but I do see a war between you guys here on the CLASS forum and the FF community. This fight is what gives FMA forums a negative attitude, and if you guys are wanting to build a positive game environment, either create a separate forum to fight about this or compete on the "field" and prove which philosophy works better. And this goes for all of the FF accounts, gcurrier, corndogshuffle, saxamattone, and any others who are a part of this ongoing, season in and out argument. I am just as tired of this, which tends to happen in nearly every thread any of you say something in, as the rest of you are with each other.

Thank you for letting me rant.
Thomas
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
ThomasIsBass3
Granted it's fun to watch y'all bicker. Keep up the competitive spirit, but don't let it get out of hand.

Thomas
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
FastForward
gcurrier we will just have to agree to disagree ... Enough said !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
alxmm98
As a Board member and representative of FAME, I can also agree with CLASS. FF, frankly, and excuse my language, you are full of shit. CLASS has never tried to control FMA. They have major influence because of their success, but in the end, everyone, leagues like FAME and ICE, and even MAoMA has their own voice. And your reality seems to be blurred. All of FAME rejects you, as well as CLASS. There may even be ICE members who choose not to say so, but feel like you are a plague to this game. Do us all a favor and just shut up. We are ALL tired of hearing your stupid bullshit, not just CLASS. FMA as a whole rejects you. That is ALL I have to say about this. And remember, IM the one that started an entire forum denouncing your ideas. But according to you, this is CLASS vs FF. No, this is FMA vs FF, and you are a joke to this game. Corps Ibex, continue to kick this guys ass and take home your deserved World Championship.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
saxamattone
Big night for CLASS on the leaderboard!

CLASS Board of Directors

corndogshuffle
Thanks alx - I try to minimize talking to him as much as possible but it's good to have someone from outside CLASS come out with such strong words. Thanks again!

Legends are coming on strong... could be a top five group by the end of the season after even I thought they were dead in the water a week or two ago.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
gcurrier
I certainly am proud to see that leader board which is including some top 12 CLASS newcomers like Cadets of Blue! GREAT SEASON! and just outside the top 12 we have some great CLASS corps knocking on the door! Excellent season!

Killerchessie
This being my first active season since season 42, I'm actually surprised I made it into the top 12. I thought about raising some funds since I started out so low in the rankings, but decided to just roll with it and see how I do.
corndogshuffle
One nice thing about this game is that there isn't really a penalty for taking seasons off... your groups can't lose their edge. I had a similar experience with my comeback last season. As long as you can find your routine and keep it there's no reason why a season or two (or five or ten) of inactivity should hurt you!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
echstrumpet8
Star of Indianapolis and Pride of Peachtree have a nice battle for 12th place in D2 going. This will be good, regardless.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
gcurrier
Love to see a good battle to make the elite top 12!

gcurrier
first off, congrats to Corps IBEX on their first ever Masters win! Its been an amazing season for the corps!

Second, good luck to everyone in the CLASS Championships tonight! Looks like Corps IBEX is sitting this one out preparing for a big finals push, but we are loaded with top 12 corps!

With Carolina Royals coming on strong, it will be no cake walk for Nemesis to grab another CLASS title! Lexington Legends are also in the hunt for a medal! Golden Knights and Cadets of Blue are having incredible seasons with must see shows, so why not TONIGHT!? Also in Division 1 Ragin Cajuns, Redcoat Regiment and Leviathan.

In Division 2 Platinum Regiment is sure to wow the crowd and grab a title as they move on to destroy finals this week! While Santa Clara Vanguard dont have enough runway to catch them, they sure have had an amazing season of their own and look to grab silver as they prepare to take it once again come Saturday! Goldcoats, Pride of Peachtree and Star of Indianapolis will also showcase why this has been an amazing season for CLASS in division 2 (Cresent Valley will be sitting this one out). Alexandria Vanguard will also represent div 2

Division 3 is the smallest of the 3 divisions once again for CLASS, but this year we have a real treat! Chicago Wind who is tall on the leader board will come in like a storm to CLASS Championships! Everyone is excited to see this great group perform! But that isnt it from the Division 3 top 12! We also have Augusta Greencoats who is sitting in 5th and could easily climb! joining them will be Indiana Regiment, Poteet Somalian Pirates and Starlights!

We hope you all can join! We will try to have a show review up ASAP like the old days!

saxamattone
I just realized we're poised to win a championship in every division this season! Holy cow! Has that happened before?

CLASS Board of Directors

corndogshuffle
I don't know if the groups in question were in CLASS back then, but in Season 22 Ivory Brigade won DIII, Black Mambas won DII, and Leviathan won DI. DIII Gold Medals are so rare for CLASS (compared to DI at least) that I'm surprised it has ever happened. Season 17 says CLASS won all divisions but Tullahoma won DI and I'm pretty sure they were [unspecified] back then. Either way it has happened at least once.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
echstrumpet8
Wasn't season 22. Black Mambas was in KMEA and Ivory Brigade was in DCA.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
gcurrier
I believe you are right for season 17, Tullahoma was part of unspecified. Season 22, I'm not 100% sure. I really thought this was the first.