Login Create Account
CLASS Updated Forum
cjbuckley1997
First in d2!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
gcurrier3
CLASS Prelimns was a GREAT show for all!

boy Carolina Royals and Cadets of Blue are having a real battle as both come in hot to Championship week! Taking gold and silver--who will take CLASS Championship Wednesday and then go on to finals?

In Division II White Star grabbed the gold in prelimns and the number one spot overall as they look to hold off the competition this week! all of CLASS is behind them!

In Division III brand new corps N3MESIS took the prelimns but still are in a tight one with Lunar Pride from ICE. This will be one to watch all week! Its going to come down to who pushes the hardest in the final few days!
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
scooter92011
Hoping that I can stay in 3rd and medal for the first time in D1. If I miss one rehearsal it's all over. Missed one last night.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
gcurrier3
Would be great to see you get that bronze and have a CLASS 123!
gcurrier3
CLASS could take all 3 divisions!
Stradivarius
woot woot lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
12 years later
Killerchessie
Well, We did it. I just wasn't expecting NorthStar Regiment to take 3rd place from 5th.
cjbuckley1997
Dang, great season guys! I'm proud to be bringing it home for CLASS!

Amazing season for me too personally, only 3 non-medal shows, 2 throwing out the CAMA groups. Can't wait to build on it next season, maybe even move up to D1 if that's in the cards. Can't wait to be a part of the Golden Anniversary!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
gcurrier3
Carolina Royals, Cadets of Blue and Northstar Regiment sweep Division 1. White Star and N3MESIS take Division 2 and 3! GREAT SEASON!
echstrumpet8
Big congrats to Cadets of Blue! They have become a force to be aware of.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Stradivarius
So I am hosting my first shows in forever, on March 11th, my bday! You CLASSy folks should come out and join me on my bday for some epic FMA competition :P
12 years later
scooter92011
I have a quick question... When the schedule for class was created, why was the Class Finals created days before the Prelims? I assumed there wasn't going to be one so I applied for a different competition and ended up being accepted before the Prelims were created.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
saxamattone
All CLASS league shows were created on the same day.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
RedEastMovement
To my esteemed CLASS-mates:

Its been a while since I've been on FMA and I know a lot of things have changed. A lot of great leagues have folded and some new ones have sprung up. A lot of great groups have also come and gone. That being said, I have been offered by Fozzles in DCA a chance to be part of their BoD. While I was very enthusiastic at the offer, I also felt a deep shame in that I was suddenly discarding my membership to this esteemed group on my first days of being part of FMA again. Therefore, this is my notice to you all that after this season, I will be seriously considering leaving CLASS.

I hope y'all understand.
-Red
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
FastForward3
RedEastMovment,

Feel free to submit a request to MAoMA for the BoD if you like.
saxamattone
FastForward0-24,

Feel free to submit a request to CLASS for the BoD if you like. You sure do spend a lot of time here anyway.

CLASS Board of Directors

saxamattone
Red...

No hard feelings. Thanks for being CLASSy and best of luck wherever you end up!

CLASS Board of Directors

PERC
Ah, poaching again. Not cool to approach groups already in a league. But some things won't change.

PERC....the only serious choice
PERC
Ah, poaching again. Not cool to approach groups already in a league. But some things won't change.

PERC....the only serious choice
gcurrier3
We will always wish you the best wherever you are Red.

As far as scheduling I'm not sure I've ever had the schedule completed later than 24 hours from the start of the new season (it certainly would be rare as it takes a fair amount of time to set my shows, my comps and add CLASS comps so if I'm actually doing something, I do it the next morning). we've also had Sunday shows for many seasons and prelims have been the new norm the Sunday of finals week. If it's not there Saturday night, it will be there Sunday, but given that some seasons have actually been delayed several hours, I don't wait up until 2am anymore if needed.

Sorry if I rambled, killer disgusting head cold has made me loopy!