Login Create Account
CLASS Updated Forum
gcurrier3
Not necessarily. I moved from 3 to 2 last season, worked fairly hard but not as much as seasons with nemesis and I moved up to push towards a medal in 4th. I didn't think that was bad!
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
azsxw
I must say over all I'm not doing as bad as I thought I was going to do, Obviously I'm not a front runner this season but, I feel if I stick to It I should make it to at least the top 12 if not very close.
write music. Play music. Love music.
TrumpetVinny
Once you get into the 20's, there's not much to be gained from staff improvements. But until you max out, there's never a reason to stop since it takes no time to raise money.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
gcurrier
Nemesis and all of my A accounts will officially return next season. They are somehow in Division III this season with limited schedule (and I am not rehearsing).
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
azsxw
strange. Did the system glitch?
write music. Play music. Love music.
RedEastMovement
What makes you say that? Like certain groups suddenly boosting over others?
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
RedEastMovement
And dear God, the legend finally returns to his full glory! If you've been giving me hell in D2, I can only imagine what you'll be able to do once you return your A groups to full power, gcurrier!
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
ThomasIsBass3
Put them on major influence gains. The CA groups are able to stay D1 without rehearsing just by influence. Try that? It's an idea
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
gcurrier3
So I think why my A group went division 3 is that I didn't start them until after the season started. I wasn't planning on competing yet anyway so it didn't matter but I have no idea how that moved them to division 3. Let's hope at least next season they are division 1 and not glitched into 2 like they had been.
saxamattone
Unless the director level situation is fixed I don't see any way your A group could be in division 1 since it's being looked at as a level 0 program. I wish that weren't the case and I could be wrong.

For myself I'm just going to keep playing until I get to the "glitch" and I guess I'll probably call it quits. I have no desire to start over at this point. Especially since it seems like 90% of the groups in the game aren't actually rehearsing. They're probably mostly "B" groups and what not. I bet there aren't more than 15 people honestly playing this game.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
ThomasIsBass3
If this was made into an app, I'm sure many more people would actively play it, and in that transfer, the level problem could be fixed too. But I'm not a computer guy, so I don't know how hard that is
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
TrumpetVinny
The game is just kind of stagnant. It's 100% who puts in more time to it. There's not really any skill or strategy. The level and scoring caps have made it more interesting, but there needs to be more elements of randomness. I had a few ideas a while back, but this is not my field of programming and I definitely wouldn't have the time to develop it.
gcurrier3
I think several of us have discussed or thought of ideas to expand upon what we have and make something great but short of it being a complete manual process or hiring a techie to at least get it going, it doesn't seem to lift off the ground. It's really sad that for many reasons is conning to this.
TrumpetVinny
I'm literally about to enter b-school, otherwise I'd actually take a crack at it. I have never built anything like this though. I have a few ideas that I've gone through the pseudocode of implementing, but it's never as easy as the pseudocode makes it look.
gcurrier3
Boy did N3MESIS climb fast! I don't think we can grab gold, probably not even silver, but looks like we can hang on to bronze after being way back and work hard just to get to 11th!
theamazing1
The Red Kingsmen was so close to bronze, too :'(. Congrats N3mesis
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
gcurrier3
As we sit on the eve of yet another finals, we are pleased to have yet again had an incredible season for CLASS. We once again will be representing finals in all 3 divisions. For the first time in MANY seasons, we are not poised to nor will we win the Division 1 finals. You would think this would bring a negative feeling for CLASS and it's illustrious members, but frankly no. We are thrilled to support not only our finalists, but to salute our dear friends the Dark Knights who are taking FAME into its best finals yet and perhaps a World Title! We couldn't be happier for them or our brothers aND sisters at FAME! it will be an exciting few days as not so much a torch being passed, but a younger group saying our time is now! We congratulate you all on an incredible season wherever it may end up and simply say, we can't to face a worthy competitor again very soon! GO DARK KNIGHTS!
Aaron0316
We really appreciate the kind words, gcurrier. Dark Knights never have been in this situation, and we couldn't be more thrilled and anxious for finals night. Of course, the fight isn't over, but win or lose, it's always a pleasure to go up against a great group of CLASSy corps. You and CLASS always have been strong supporters of FAME from day one, and from me and all of FAME, thank you. Best wishes to all. Keep it classy :)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier3
Congrats to our season 51 finalists!

Division I

*BRONZE* Carolina Royals
Midland Valley Redcoats
Vincent Storm
Star of Indianapolis
Northstar Regiment

Division II

*Silver* White Star
*Bronze* N3MESIS
Starlight Regiment
Invictus

Division III

WORLD CHAMPION FLASH!!!!
*Silver* TSAC Vanguards
Nemesis

Once again medalists in every division! Special congrats to FLASH! What a great season!!!

Also great finals to our friends at FAME! Two Golds, a silver and a bronze!!! NOT BAD AT ALL! Dark Knights truly staking their claim in FMA history
Flash
Many thanks for the special congratulations! It was so much fun, and the Flash organization is not only thrilled over a successful season, but eager to get back on the field for Season 52. Looking forward to another great season of competition and wonderful programs!