Login Create Account
CLASS Updated Forum
gcurrier
ya likely--its been a very long time--I know that LOL Have most wins, but not the highest!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
looks like season 15!!! back when the record was 96 lol

Stradivarius
Yup that was right after energy cap was bumped to 600 lol. Season 14 was when it was bumped
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I held it from S16-S47 breaking it twice during that streak (S17 and S37).Then KStove took it at the end of S47. But I don't remember when the energy cap changed. I know that was right when I started winning. I remember arguing that the people who benefited most were people like me, who placed between 5th and 10th because we were only losing because we lost a little bit more energy than the guys winning at the time. And then I won my first title.

Nemesis did hold it when I broke it back in S15. Apparently that was March 17, 2012. I had it for like 3 and half years. Solid run.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
TrumpetVinny
For the record, it's been like a 2 years, and I still have a weird feeling I need to do something around XX:55 because of this site.
Stradivarius
I think season 14 might have been when we started discussing the energy cap change. But yeah a 3 year run online is pretty freaking solid.
12 years later
gcurrier
I remember those discussions too Vinny and so many people were arguing it would help people much lower (or even new) than in the top 12 and we knew it would only strengthen, not weaken the top 12 but they wouldn't listen LOL It allowed me to start getting some sleep LOL

between that and my change that allowed me to login on a smartphone--yes at one point I only could play on a computer/laptop

gcurrier
BTW starting a new forum at the season change once again as we are getting VERY long LOL

Stradivarius
Good plan lol. And yeah I believe cire was the main advocate to not change the cap.

(Honestly I think we should go back to 400 simply because of how stupid high the scores are getting. It'd raise the level of competition due to not everyone hitting 99 at finals lol)
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I liked it in the end cause it make me win. But I think, overall, I preferred FMA 1.0 where it was a once a day, setting of the practice. I never cracked the code though cause ChrisRohn always beat me.
Stradivarius
I wish I could have played FMA 1.0. I was too young at the time to find it.
12 years later
gcurrier
Overall so much more to version 2 though

mceuph
Original FMA was called FMB (Fantasy Marching Band) and it was soooo weird. I barley remember it at all.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
saxamattone
No it was still Fantasy Marching Arts. I think there was a FMB but it wasn't the same as FMA 1.

I played FMA 1 (won the championship the last season it was around) and before that I played VCL (virtual corps league). Not many people will remember that one but I liked it a lot.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
mceuph
Lol FMA 1.0 was still AFTER FMB.

FMB existed nearly 10 years ago.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070307033539/http://www.fantasymarchingband.com/
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
gcurrier
I played VCL it was a lot of fun. Won the laSt season, I was only annoyed once because he told me it was all luck, which it likely mostly was, but it helped to have a plan lol

saxamattone
Who told you it was luck? I think I only played the last 4 seasons of VCL. I don't remember the first season's results other than I didn't make finals. The other three I came in 6th 9th and 6th. I shouldn't remember that but I do. I was very proud to be "top 6"!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
gcurrier
The guy who ran it. Kind of a bummer....did anyone else play FDCI? To me, that still is the best historical and then DCPI in its good days, we've had some rough seasons now though, not even an off season this year.

Good luck everyone tonight! Let's see if Nemesis can break that record. I still think it will be close.

gcurrier
NEW RECORD BABY!!! BY .O1!!!

scooter92011
Congrats! I recieved my first D1 medal from the least expecting of my ensembles. Hope to kick a## next season.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*