Login Create Account
SPORTS!
MrsRomo
Except mo is playing in Germany now! According to her fb. Fb got the win that mattered more to me tonight
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
its short term like a test run to see if her knee can hold up
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
omg poor silva flashbacks to watching kevin break his
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Ahh gotcha! I was surprised to see her announcement the other day
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
well she told us that if it doesn't bother her after the season she'll stick with it. I'm kind of shocked about it too she told us at the national champ game she retired
#LosLynx

cire
How about them HEAT!?? :D
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
sexy as always
#LosLynx

Insanity
CHI-GB was a very entertaining game.
TeamFrenchToast
It was indeed. It's pretty uncommon for me to get excited about a football game.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
TeamFrenchToast
Also, Louisville looked terrible yesterday. They've got lots of work to do if they want to have any chance at a repeat. They did play a Kentucky team that's finally starting to look good, but still.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
TrumpetVinny
Cowboys prolly coulda used some Romo :P
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
gcurrier2
cowboys were stronger than I would have thought!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
MrsRomo
bbl crying.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i did absolutely horrible in today's game
#LosLynx

TeamFrenchToast
Chane Behanan just got kicked off the team and Ware is being redshirted. Looks like no repeat this year.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Kiowa
Honestly Chane needs help period he's talking about transfering to UK now, and kev hurt his leg again so coach p wasn't giving him play time so he's going to redshirt i'd do the same if i were in his shoes.

the team can still repeat chane and ware haven't been big players this season really.
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I wish I could help Chane. :( Breaks my heart.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i couldn't care less about chane i tried to personally help him and he lied and broke a promise to me so im done with him
#LosLynx

TeamFrenchToast
Yeah I feel bad for the guy. I'm still skeptical about the repeat, they weren't very strong on the inside and this doesn't help.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Kiowa
it kind of does there were still hard feeling with chane on the team on and off the court he caused a lot of drama and now that's gone. lol anyways toast beat me to the news lol im on a bus and everyone is snoring!
#LosLynx