Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
unfinished business but i just found out i raised my free throw percentage from 76% to 77.2% lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
cire
You must stay really late at practice then! :P
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
lol i do to work on threes but free throws are just muscle memory
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
cire
thats true I GUESS! You ever play volleyball?
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
when i was in middle school i tried it out first time i got the ball spiked in my face lol i was done
#LosLynx

Kiowa
smh im gonna be honest, the way strong is leaving makes me mad, he didn't have to lie to his players, or his fans and he certainly didn't need to lie to the fans or his players. Lost all respect for the man after he blamed the fans for him leaving and saying he's disappointed in them for not showing up to senior day when it was thanksgiving week, and 10 degrees outside. hate liars.
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Not to mention, who did we play on senior day? At noon? The whole situation and how he handled it was really messed up. That's what pisses me off about it. Sure if you wanna go to Texas, then go. I mean its Texas football for crying out loud. But being silent, secretive and leaving your staff, players and AD/president in the dark about the whole thing is just plain wrong. I appreciate everything he did for the program and respected him greatly - he always seemed like a class act. Now after the fact, he has lost so much respect for him. He was a father figure to so many of those players and they all found out about him leaving via twitter and social media is ridiculously awful. I feel for them for sure.

BUT I have no doubt that Tom Jurich will find a replacement. He's not the best AD for nothing!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
he's taking some of his staff with him, that's just complete betrayal he's done. Going behind backs recruiting his staff from UofL
#LosLynx

Kiowa
My coach would never think of that he said he's shocked at how strong dealt with this and lost respect for him too. because the man isn't even going to meet with his players and explain himself he's going to house shop and go
#LosLynx

Kiowa
holy crap Florida beat the lady cats today how did i miss that game lol
#LosLynx

Insanity
How many people are going to watch the BCS Championship game tonight? Who do you think will win?
Kiowa
its movie night with the ladies so not me
#LosLynx

gcurrier
NOLES WIN BCS!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
MrsRomo
#ACCyaLater
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
so UK women's team was ranked number 6, they lost to an unranked florida and dropped to 9....if my team were to lose to an unranked team we'd be like 20
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
The real joke is Kansas still being top twenty in men's basketball. Only nine wins, four losses, no good wins unless you want to count Duke (best win is UCLA?). And I'm not sure how good that win is. Looking back at polls from this time of the season, I can't find a single men's team in the top twenty-five with nine wins and four losses in the last decade. And Kansas is ranked eighteenth. It's pathetic.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
polls are so confusing lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
got a new motto "You talk it, I live it" thank you walmart for having that shirt lol
#LosLynx

KStove
Corndog, I don't agree. Yes, they have 4 losses, but those came to #8 Villanova at a neutral site, @ #15 Colorado, @ #10 Florida, and home against #13 SDSU. At the same time they have the win over Duke at a neutral site, as well as wins over Wake Forest (11-3 and just beat UNC), New Mexico, Georgetown, and Toledo. They have the toughest strength of schedule in the country right now. Reference: http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html
Kansas is definitely a top 20 team, in my opinion.