Login Create Account
SPORTS!
Kiowa
well when i say back fire i mean it'll cost his job lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
if they lose this belmont game....
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
KStove
Maybe... if he goes a few more years and doesn't go deep into the tournament, we'll see
Kiowa
but that uk game my dvr didn't record i was so mad
#LosLynx

ajh18
The Bill's make me wanna cry and shout but mostly cry! Even when they win they do it badly!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
my boy jones is back god that brotha is cute
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so is russ and wayne and chane lol
#LosLynx

KStove
Asia, what do you think about the UCONN-Duke game tomorrow?
MrsRomo
A girl I went to high school with was just called up to the U23 USWNT in soccer. She's at their camp right now. It would be pretty awesome seeing a girl you knew as a young player play in the Olympics or World Cup on the USWNT!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Also the Bills are my hometown team, so I root for them whenever they aren't playing Dallas!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
ajh18
I don't understand it, the Bills have talent on the field but they still play like a high school football team. I think EJ will be a much better QB next season after he gets through this season, and I also think Stevie Johnson needs to run out of town with pitch forks and torches!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
kstove i have a game today so i probably won't see them play but I think duke will win it we'll see. whenever those two teams meet its unpredictable
#LosLynx

KStove
I don't know about "unpredictable" haha. UCONN has beaten them 6 times in a row, and by an average of 29 points. http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10148291/women-college-basketball-duke-blue-devils-look-end-skid-connecticut-huskies
It might be interesting since it is @ Duke though, who knows.

Good luck in your game today though!
Stradivarius
Lol I like the Saints and the Broncos! Gotta love Drew Brees and Payton Manning!
12 years later
Nakoda
That's one of my pet peeves kstove lol using the PAST to back up an opinion that's done and over with all you can go by is this season, and the present to predict it. they're in the number 1 and 2 spot for a reason
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Kiowa
totally don't know why i was logged in my b account
#LosLynx

KStove
Just saying though, even this year UCONN has played other highly ranked teams (#3 Stanford, #8 Maryland, #13 Penn State) and beaten them all in the same fashion. Even last year (pretty much the same teams) UCONN won by 30 lol. Not saying Duke can't win, but UCONN is the heavy, heavy favorite
Kiowa
well im rooting for duke i always root for the underdog
#LosLynx

KStove
No shame in that. I hope it's a close game, it'd make for something better to watch on TV this evening
Kiowa
im kind of surprised more of my teams games aren't on tv i know we're woman and all but you'd think they'd show us more after what we did last yr.
#LosLynx