Login Create Account
SPORTS!
Kiowa
pfft how is louisville 115
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
cire
There was a high school football team here in CA a year ago that was ranked in the top 3 all year long and had not won a game a year.. they were disqualified for the entire year.

I think USC was in a similar boat a few years ago too
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
i remember in high school, i broke my leg freshman yr in powder puff lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
I'm a freshman lol
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Jhawk
Ah high school the last time I touched a Hockey stick. Still kinda wish I would have kept going in Hockey. Though I don't think I would have lasted if I would have done it my first go around in college. Then again it could have also made me more focused.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
i admire hockey players i can't skate
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I got accepted to Duluth and thought about trying to be a walk on there, but decided I didn't like my odds since I would be a walk on goalkeeper and decided I'd rather stay closer to home and a lot warmer.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
And skating isn't hard after some practice. I admire basketball players for their ability to jump. I'm just good at getting hit by stuff.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
lol with jumping comes damage to the muscles in our knees sometimes its painful to jump and we fight through it for 40 minutes. Human beings were not built to do excessive jumping.

but anyone watching this houston cincy game?
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
lol I am someone who kinda is decent at all the sports but never can be a blowout player... Like my main sport is soccer but I'm not great.
12 years later
cire
I'm probablt getting this for my knee http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNEDAKO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=NLKLKBFRBRZU&coliid=I35BK5TKHQMA1F
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
i love how mo sends me an xbox one for chrstmas lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Your mom I'm assuming? lol that's pretty sweet since you're in college! My mom doesn't really give my older brothers significant presents like that... She gave my bro Jeff a PS3 a while ago but that is about is expensive it has gotten not counting the loans she co-signed on lol
12 years later
Kiowa
nah mo is monique reid she just signed a contract with germany so she decided with her first pay check she'd send everyone on the men's and womens team xbox ones
#LosLynx

Kiowa
this cards game is good so is the uk ladies game
#LosLynx

KStove
Pretty cool story about Shawn Izadi, who both played football, AND was in the band at Texas this past year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9LlvwAD1Q

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1utm8n/people_told_me_i_couldnt_do_both_football_and/
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1uu3ka/i_am_shawn_izadi_and_i_played_football_and_was_in/
Kiowa
In high school we had drum majors in the football team and cheerleading at half time they'd just conduct in their cheerleading and football uniform
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I GOT TENDINITIS! hopefully i'll be cleared to play by the trainers stupid knee
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Ohh that stinks!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
stupid MMA fridays during practice ugh
#LosLynx