Login Create Account
SPORTS!
MrsRomo
I think Asia and I are a little biased but he is one of the top QBs in college. I'm pretty sure he is a robot though with all the injuries he had last year but still played
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
KStove
True haha. I'm always a little more optimistic about Oklahoma players than the rest of the world, so I know what you mean. He is good, no doubt, but I'm just not 100% sold on him at the next level
Kiowa
in my opinion i think he is the top qb and he would have gotten the heisman if our team didn't lose which really doesn't make sense to me....the heisman is given to the qb who is the best not the team so once our team's defense screwed up his chances went down the toilet it makes no sense to me i just can't comprehend it. And he might stay the other day he and I were talking about it he said he doesn't know what he should do.

I told him to stay get his degree because one injury and his football career can be over for good
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
KStove
As much as I commend you for backing your guy at your school, no way he wins the Heisman. Winston threw for more yards and more TD's against a much, much tougher schedule than Bridgewater did. Would he have been invited and have been in the top 6? Yes. But he didn't do enough this year to deserve winning. If he looked like he did in the end of the UC game the whole season, yeah, but he didn't look like that all year.
Kiowa
LOL speaking of the UC game has anyone seen the video of him at that game it's hilarious let me look for it
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
KStove
This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkG3ERarvY
Kiowa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkG3ERarvY
#LosLynx

Kiowa
yes lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Tell him i said to stay! Hehe We are better than the bowl we have plus next year we will be acc!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
ikr im so tired of playing teams that aren't challenging its like embarrassing
#LosLynx

KStove
Aren't challenging? Louisville didn't look all that impressive this year against the teams in the American
Kiowa
I'm referring to basketball now lol
#LosLynx

KStove
Well that makes sense. The ACC is going to be STACKED for basketball in the coming years
Kiowa
like i know this is my last yr in college ball unless they let me do another from some random rule change lol but its just embarrassing beating teams by 30+ points and I'm sure it's embarrassing for them too
#LosLynx

KStove
When all of the conference realignment was done solely because of football, that is just one unfortunate repercussion
Kiowa
indeed but lol i did enjoy watching UK lose can't wait til our men's team beats them now idk if they'll lose against belmont haven't really seen the men's team play for them they look better on paper though
#LosLynx

KStove
With Kentucky losing these games early in the year, I think they'll be primed to sneak up on some teams. They're too talented to not be good this year
Kiowa
i agree but then again you have to think is calapari just getting these amazing freshman teams just to make history and get into the hall of fame? that's what a lot of people are thinking and that could back fire big time but if they stick with him and don't go to the nba til after their senior yr he could have back to back national titles
#LosLynx

KStove
haha well it clearly backfired on him last year
JShuler
There's no chance that any of them will stay another year. Calipari just runs a babysitting service for the mostly uneducated kids that have no desire to go to college and will leave after a year.