Login Create Account
SPORTS!
Kiowa
so this UCONN vs Stanford game tonight thoughts?

I think Stanford is the better team and they'll beat UCONN by 6
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Insanity
If you haven't seen the rant from SIU's coach, you should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKbLsoCt28
Kiowa
have youtube and my laptop turned all the way up and can't hear him lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
OMG did this coach JUST SAY his team is uncoachable? I want to b slap this dude maybe if he was a decent coach they would be coachable. but that sniper comment lol "snipered" some grammar and he's a college level coach? lol
#LosLynx

FastForward
Kiowa,

So, were you right about your prediction for the UCONN vs Stanford game last night ... Stanford by 6 points !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
Because i know my shiz lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
Anyone watch The Year of The Cardinal tonight? I have it saved on my DVR I've been in the training room all day with trainers trying to get this thing out of my foot lol idk what it is I took a nap in the locker room and woke up and now I have a bump on my foot and it hurts to walk
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Of course I watched Year of the Cardinal! I had to DVR it and watch it when I got home from work but I teared up watching it! haha I miss being in college and I miss Louisville! All Hail!!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
tomorrow....yea idc if we win or lose I just want to spend time with the family lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
YAY WE WON NOW TIME FOR MY HOLIDAY BREAK! BYE BYE LOUISVILLE.... on another note I'm sad....for the first time in my basketball career I fouled out
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
Sorry my Cats didn't lose to Belmont ATay. They definitely tried though!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Insanity
I was trying to watch the Tulane and UL-Lafayette bowl game just to see how Montana's kid would do, but the storm ruined that plan. Womp womp.
Kiowa
lol those darn fouls omg i even fouled out today these new rules are kicking everyone's butt lol i watched the uk game on my dvr it was a nice one.

NOW for the 28th...bum bum buuuuuuum
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
I really don't know what to expect on the 28th. On the one hand UK hasn't proven it can beat an elite team. On the other hand none of those games happened in Lexington, or even the Commonwealth. This team is reminding me of the 2011 team in that way.

Should be a great game, ever since Calipari came to Lexington UK-UL has been the best rivalry in college basketball.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
I never know what to expect from the battle of the bluegrass.except for it to be a good and close game. im not really into the whole rival thing because I play in it and just see it as another game. It should be interesting neither team has beaten a ranked one yet
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Super excited for a full day of cardinal sports. Asia do you all have a game on the 28th too? It would be the trifecta!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
nah ours is on the 29th and it will be on ESPNU so set your dvr up!
#LosLynx

Insanity
This Tulane and UL-Lafayette game is shaping up nicely.
At one point, UL-Lafayette was up 21-0, then Tulane came back to 21-21.
UL-Lafayette kicks a field goal.

24-21 with 24 seconds left, 25 yards for Tulane to go.
MrsRomo
Ah gotcha. If I'm working ill DVR it; if not its live for me! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
ayyyye this UK, Duke game is pretty good
#LosLynx