Login Create Account
SPORTS!
Kiowa
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
18pts, 8 reb, 2 ast, 3 stl, 1 blk. 2 to, 5 pf

lol my boyfriend should come to more of my games I totally showed off for him did the best on the team tonight!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
good job
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
thanks!
#LosLynx

Insanity
Alabama fans saying they should've been in the national championship, and then get beat by Oklahoma. Whoops.
gcurrier
I was so Flippin out watching sooners win! What a game
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i fell asleep early i was pooped! and i wake up and its 13 degrees. days like this im glad i play an indoor sport lol
#LosLynx

KStove
Boomer Sooner! As an Oklahoma fan, that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun to watch. Great game.
gcurrier
i have to say both QB's were pretty awesome--first time in a bowl game both over 300 yards I think they said--thats pretty awesome, but good guys won LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
My bestie got medical clearance! mad at her for making us wait til the media told us lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
So excited for your bestie and the team!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
and according to the news strong took the texas job lol this is an awful week in our athletic department
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I'm waiting til I hear from him. I wish this whole situation was handled better.
Guys saying he's not leaving, guys saying he is. I hope Charlie is a bigger man than to leave the team (his boys!), his staff at T.J in the dark
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
i think he would for the better money he has his girl's future to deal with and he's getting up there in age. id do it but watch the biding war begin
#LosLynx

Kiowa
for u locals tune into whas 11 at 2pm for my game!
#LosLynx

Kiowa
15-1! and for our future uconn games we have a plan #BrittanyGrinerThrowBack
#LosLynx

FastForward
Let me know if you need someone to strategize with ... for your future UConn B-Ball games !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
I can give some insights if you want ...
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol inbox me we shall converse
#LosLynx