Login Create Account
SPORTS!
KStove
He would be alright if he didn't use the same three phrases ALL THE TIME. It gets really annoying in my opinion
MrsRomo
I can find out. I know it used to be a tatted guy named Kenny but I believe he is in the military now. I'm not sure who all is in band anymore except for a couple friends who are in Speed or grad school.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Insanity
Hate is a strong word...

And every announcer/commentator has the tendency to repeat phrases. I could've had a drinking game with every time I heard the phrases "definitely not short on horsepower", "right down broadway", "locked and loaded" and "that young man" this summer.
Give him a break, he's only 74... lol
Kiowa
lol i know it is, but i don't like him because he was one of those people who when kevin ware missed a court date he just kept blowing it out of proportion
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Dick Vitale is one of the most annoying people in sports broadcasting
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
corndogshuffle
I have to disagree. Brent Musberger is even worse. He ruins everything he calls.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
MrsRomo
I said one of the most annoying- not the most annoying. :P
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Insanity
Kiowa, that's just part of the job. The more they blow things out of proportion the "better" they think they are doing. I remember Tony Kornheiser losing his shit over Ricky Williams smoking pot--making it seem like he butchered your grandparents, burned your house down, and kicked your dog.

Corndog, I did get a big laugh out of the whole Katherine Webb deal, in regards to Brent Musberger ("if you're a youngster at Alabama, start getting the football out and throw it around the backyard with pops.") and how that turned into a small media circus. Apparently she didn't really have a problem with it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dPDF72HY0)
corndogshuffle
MrsRomo, that's an easy misunderstanding. For me he takes up the top five most annoying spots, so only one person can be "one of the most annoying" to me. :P

Insanity, that was definitely hilarious. And a little awkward. Haha. I can't blame her for not minding, I'd love to be famous for knowing someone famous!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
omg i play college basketball and this morning i've had more nose bleeds than i've had during practice or a game COMBINED guess the air is really dry or something.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
This football game is going to give me a heart attack
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
MrsRomo, the cowboys game?
12 years later
KStove
Well, looks like Tony Romo lost the Cowboys yet another game by himself
Kiowa
Tony Romo....Mrs. Romo I'm sensing a connection lol GO BEARS!
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
Maybe someday the Titans will stop breaking my heart... T_T
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
MrsRomo
It's not all on him. A little yes, put the play callin is horrible.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
KStove
Not ALL on him, but at the same time, if he doesn't force that throw when they're winning with under three minutes to go, you get a different outcome.
Kiowa
Next yr I'm going to out quarterback bridgewater lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
If be ok with Teddy staying another year and then have Dallas take him, even tho I love Tony
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
KStove
I honestly don't think Bridgewater will be anything more than an average QB in the NFL. But that's just my own opinion.