Login Create Account
SPORTS!
Kiowa
ESPNU at 3pm set those DVRS
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
and that ladies and gents is 16-1
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FastForward
Any spare tickets for the Women's NCAA Tournament would be great !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol well the season isn't over yet for all i know we could lose every game from now on and not make it to the tourney
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
All hail!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lets gooooooooo baylor even if they cried when we beat them odyssey is my girl lol i want to see an upset with uconn sooooo bad
#LosLynx

Kiowa
dammit odyssey good run but PASS THE BALL
#LosLynx

Kiowa
omg i cant take the torture of this game come on bears
#LosLynx

FastForward
Kiowa,

Were you serious about losing every game from now on and not making it to the tourney ???

The UofL Women's Basketball team should make it to the tourney. But, if you are unsure of how you will do then maybe you should get me some tickets for your first round game just in case you end up exiting the NCAA's early ... LOL ... I wouldn't want to end up watching some other team(s) instead of UofL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
Hope your knee(s) feel better !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
no lol we should win every game minus the two uconn matches but we're full of surprises so we may upset them! we want revenge on uconn.

lol tickets are reserved for boyfriends, siblings, and parents/grandparents sorry.

and my knee still hurts they giving me a steroid injection in it tomorrow which should speed up the healing process but i got the swelling under control tonight so it isn't hurting as much thanks for asking :)
#LosLynx

FastForward
Glad to hear your knee is starting to feel a little better. Guess you don't need any support from FMA peeps ... No Tickets ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward1
Kiowa,

I was just kidding you about the tickets !!!
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
Kiowa
lol i know
#LosLynx

Kiowa
wooooo weeeee this uk game james young need to call me
#LosLynx

Kiowa
ooooovvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrr ttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee
#LosLynx

Kiowa
DID ANYONE WATCH THAT DUNK????
#LosLynx

Kiowa
Whas 11 tonight @ 7pm est catch my game i'm starting as usual go cards
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Ohhh I wonder if it will be on in Orlando!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
nope lol sorry lol
#LosLynx