Login Create Account
SPORTS!
MrsRomo
Well darn. Didn't know if they showed it in Orlando since its against UCF. Ball hard, Asia! GO CARDS
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol idk they might if you all have a whas channel thats what its showing on their website too but got to go play
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
wow. what an interesting game I just had, first my contact falls out and I had trouble putting it back in and because I didn't get off the court to do that I was hit with a personal. Then us starters mad coach mad so he took all 5 out but only three could come in off the bench so it was 3 on 5 for a little bit until we drew a foul lol. THEN in the second half UCF started running their mouths on the court and landed two of their plays a technical and one of our player a technical for looking at the bad mouthers like they're crazy. lol and then we got to many turnovers and the rule is 15 turnovers or more in a game we have to practices and the extra practice starts at 6am oh joy. what a night.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
Sorry Kiowa, I hope tomorrow goes better for you
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
MrsRomo
How come only three could come off the bench? Is that the max sub? Did you all win, hopefully? It wasn't on tv here :(
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
Yes we won and honestly I never in my entire life of playing ball had that ever happen so Idk every once in a while a rule I never heard of comes up. walz will explain it to us he was to mad about turnovers he just said get out of my sight see you at 6am for a morning run
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Sounds like a nice guy
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
MrsRomo
Well it sounds like it was a crazy game. I can only imagine what my friends in the band were doing/yelling lol...sometimes they can get a little out of hand.

MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
coach is like a dad to us if our boyfriends break up with us he'll send us flowers and chocolate after he finds out from a team mate but we played really bad tonight so we deserve what's coming
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
He always seems like a good guy to me, in my few interactions with him. But he is a coach and that comes with the territory.

When I was ten, my soccer team got destroyed like 15-2.
At the end of the game, he told us that we sucked and he didn't know why any of us were playing soccer. Harsh, but we didn't lose another game until the championship game (and that's just cause I wasn't there for it).
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
wait, coach was your coach? or is this a different one
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Haha sorry, a different coach. My mind goes too fast for my fingers to type on my iPod haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
I just know Walz through band trips for tourneys and games lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol i was about to say in high school before he recruited me he said i sucked at free throws i was 39% from the line then i got with my coach and raised it to 52% then my mind had an oh duh moment and realized its just muscle memory now I'm 78.4%
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Free throws win games!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
btw it was 3 on 5 because two of courtnee and tia didn't check in fast enough
#LosLynx

FastForward
Why would an experienced NCAA Basketball coach pull all 5 player's at once knowing full well that he can only sub in a maximum of 3 players per time ... sounds like he might have lost his cool just a bit !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
MrsRomo
Ah so you could sub five, they just didn't make it up in time?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FastForward
The other 2 player's either weren't ready in time or maybe the NCAA only allows 3 subs per time ???

Kiowa might have a better understanding of the Rule !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
From what Kiowa wrote above:

"Then us starters mad coach mad so he took all 5 out but only three could come in off the bench so it was 3 on 5 for a little bit until we drew a foul lol"

It appears that only 3 player's can sub in at a time.

Not a good coaching move to say the least.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA