Login Create Account
SPORTS!
JShuler
I'm a huge UofL fan, and I was pretty high on them earlier in the season, but now I don't think they have a chance at a repeat. They just aren't big enough. That is why UK beat them. Their 6 foot guards can't keep up with other schools' 6'6 guards. Their big men aren't nearly physical enough to handle other big men down low. That was why UK beat them.
corndogshuffle
Behanan is an idiot for wasting an opportunity like he had. He's done playing at big time schools. Not worth the risk. Reminds me a little bit of Tyrann Mathieu.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
well that's what happens when you lie and worst part is he tried to drag poor monny in all his lies and almost got her suspended!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
cire
Random Fact... a girl I was stationed with in Hawaii while I was in the Navy was the sister of the Dyson brothers (NFL).
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
navy?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Insanity
Definitely don't think that Louisville will repeat, though I would love to be proved wrong.
MrsRomo
I have high hopes for both of our basketball teams.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
cire
I was in the Navy from 2000-2006. Dyson (the sister) was stationed with me around 2001-2002. She gave me a rookie card Kevins that he signed. Haven't heard from her since I left Hawaii, but she was a really down to earth and nice.
Kiowa
My boyfriend was stationed at Pearl Harbor when he was 21, that was like 2008 or 2009 the yr i graduated high school
#LosLynx

cire
Nice! I was in Wahiawa, in the middle of the island.
Kiowa
my boys are playing bad....damn chane's fault
#LosLynx

JShuler
My Hoosiers got beat. I was so mad at the end of that game. I could have sworn they would end up winning that.
Kiowa
Don't forget at 4pm EST on ESPNU or ESPN3 you can watch me on tv play against the temple owls!
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I work at 4 :(
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
DVR IT!
#LosLynx

KStove
Bye bye Teddy...
Kiowa
yup. he'll do fine and for sure get in the nfl. but if it were me i'd finish school first because you can be injured then booted and won't have anything to fallback on. even though he has a degree still not smart to pass up your senior yr
#LosLynx

cire
If he gets hurt, he could always go back to school and finish it.
Kiowa
true im just looking at it differently because we're on scholarship and so we wouldn't be eligible if we had to come back even though i would have the money from my little time in the pros im cheap lol
#LosLynx

KStove
Yeah, him staying at school would just be asking for an injury next year, because his draft stock literally can only go down from where he is right now haha