Login Create Account
SPORTS!
JShuler
Well, they are getting paid a pretty hefty amount to sit there.
Kiowa
lol yes we do but you get paid more to play and plus when you play scouts notice you which is what every college athlete plays for, to impress scouts and get a chance at the pros not to sit on the bench and get paid just for doing practice
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
:'( coach ran us hard tonight in practice game tomorrow
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
who ready for this UK UNC, UofL WKU games tomorrow? MEEE a day full of basketball lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Does UK play at home? If so, work is going to be D-E-A-D tomorrow. Awesome.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
no they do not
#LosLynx

Kiowa
they play in enemy turf it should be a great game though and intense i'd be surprised if unc lost but this freshman uk class has its moments so you really don't know what will happen
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Ahh. Well I guess work won't be as dead then. Lol Go UNC! True life I was almost a tarheel and not a cardinal.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FastForward
I am not sure about the UK & UNC rivalry ... but I am a Wisconsin Badger fan & they are #4 in the rankings currently ... Go Badgers !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
Men's team that is ...

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
If UK or UNC had to play in the Big-10 conference they would have a much tougher time being National Champions ... They would not just get an inflated Ranking/Seeding for the NCAA Tournament ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
KStove
Yeah, there's no way Wisconsin is the 4th best team in the country.... But when you haven't lost and the teams above you play tough schedules, that'll happen haha. That'll all sort itself out once conference play starts
KStove
I will say though, there is a lot of parity in college basketball this year. No standout team yet
Kiowa
I agree most teams even my team are being over rated at the moment. How about that UofL WKU game though! I was sitting near the press box omg I just wanted to slap some of the media in the head I hate when they talk about one player being out with an injury making it difficult for their team as if that one player is the only one that's good. UGGGGH btw Kaitlyn lol who is that dude who plays drumset at the games? do you know? Someone on my team is head over heels for him lol
#LosLynx

KStove
lol Asia, you're not overrated, you beat Oklahoma on the road and also beat LSU and Florida State, with your only loss being at Kentucky. I'm talking about the teams that play a bunch of cupcakes, with their only halfway-challenging games being at home.
Kiowa
i love this new term people use "cupcakes"
#LosLynx

KStove
People have been using that term for a long time
Kiowa
lol well i've recently been hearing it maybe because i don't converse with fans of my team or other teams that much in the past like i do now
#LosLynx

KStove
Makes sense. Dick Vitale has been using it a lot more that usual lately, so that could be part of it haha
Kiowa
hate that man lol
#LosLynx