Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Nakoda
lol was reading my news of my players apparently one got ejected from the game yesterday for working the refs lol i was ejected for the same thing in my game today lol #LessonLearned
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
MrsRomo
I think it's safe to say you won Asia
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Jhawk
Nope I only play Kaitlyn once for the season. I play Aaron and Asia 4 times though.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
ok ill rearrange the schedule tonight after i get done with all these meetings i agreed to unwillingly

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Aaron0316
Is Michael Carter-Williams a valuable player? Right now, he's just taking up space on my bench as he recovers from shoulder surgery. I need a PG that is playing today, and I'd have to drop him if I find someone.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
ok yes he can be so what you want to do is go to my team, then under that tab there will be something called manage IR click that and put him in IR and you can add you a Point Guard without dropping him

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
lol BUT as your opponent you don't need to do any of that because you'll get far ahead today

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
question it took me a week to find it and i turned it off but do you guys like having an acquisition limit every week or do you want it to be unlimited?

Kiowa's 2nd account.

corndogshuffle
There should be an acquisition limit (in my opinion...).
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
MrsRomo
My only issue with an acquisition limit is that I don't know anything about they players, so I want to switch them up and see how everyone does. But that's just menm because I'm unfamiliar
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
thats a good point like the majority of you all don't know anything about nba and are doing it for fun so with that in mind i guess no limit would be best

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
something i noticed that you all might not be aware of. if you have a player with a red O next to their name that makes them IR eligible. You can go to your team page then click manage IR you can put the eligible players in the IR until they heal up that way you can go to waivers and have a full roster and when the injured player heals up in the IR then if you want to keep them you can drop the person u had as a temp and you are good to go (when they have DTD that means they are able to play but the coach might bench them but they might not so its a gamble playing DTDs)

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FastForward
Asia,

You are helping the other teams by telling them about the "IR" hint ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Jhawk
Personally I liked the acquisition limit where it was at since it was at 7 that is one new player for every day of the week. Otherwise you could just keep switching players out every day to make sure you have tons of players playing on that day to increase your chances to win.
Ivory Brigade
Aaron0316
Thanks for the help. Good luck in our match up, Asia. If I win, I owe it all to you, but I doubt this will be an easy match up.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
ok then since the majority seems to want the limit i will put it in. this way if you do as jhawk says you may lose a valuable player trying to get ahead in points. lol looking at aarons player schedules i think i could lose this week he pretty much has a possibility of 4 days with a full line up lol which is friggn insane

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Aaron0316
Hehhe.. In general though, wouldn't I want a full line up? My UTILs aren't playing tonight. How do the UTILs factor in any way? are they just back up? (Don't laugh. I really am this clueless about Basketball.) I assume that a full line up would include the UTILs, too.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
you utils are just extra man power they can be any player that plays in any position like say you had a SF (small forward) that you wanted to play but you already had one in the sf slot and you dont want to bench him then you can put the second one in the util slot and both will get you points.

and kaitlyn im putting the limit on but instead of 7 a week i did 9

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
lol of course the one person i have in my playing roster gets injured and heads to the locker room before the second quarter....unless they let russ smith play i think im done for the day but russ is so under rated by everyone in the nba all because he is a short guy but put him in and he will give you so many pts lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
was gonna change how the scoring works but never mind it screws people up should have done that in the beginning lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.