Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
if you read the new paper icons next to the player that can help too
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kopar199
I think I'm figuring it out. After all, I am currently winning my game!! I'm super excited! hopefully I can keep this lead
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiowa
ah kaitlyn is known for coming out of nowhere and winning it lol don't count your chickens before they hatch lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Lol. I only had two people playing and one of them didn't play lol. I will come back. ;)

And Asia, I'm good! I had my gallbladder removed. It was a much needed procedure. The surgeon said I needed to have it out at least a year ago. Recovery sucks, because I hate resting lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
oh good i hope you are feeling yourself soon lol i remember my brother he went in for his gallbladder when he was in high school came out weighing 10 pounds less and no one knew why lol because he ate like a pig after the surgery while he was at the hospital
#LosLynx

Kopar199
just you wait, I've updated my roster so now I'll put up a fight!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Nakoda
if anyone loves me they wouldn't pick up mo williams i didn't mean to drop him i meant to someone else and it changed to fridays line up and i thought it was on thursdays still and i wasn't paying attention :(
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
FastForward
I would never take your man ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Nakoda
nah he not my man demar derozen my husband lol i already have him. kevin durant is too but u holding him captive

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
just to explain how next week works nba is having all star games so next week is going to be 2 week match up but really its a one week match up in fantasy world the nba just takes the 13-17th off so we don't have anyone play the days in between while they do the all-star games

Kiowa's 2nd account.

MrsRomo
I was wondering why there were no games lol. Thanks Asia!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kopar199
I'm curious, who owns what teams? I can't seem to figure it out, and I would kinda like to know who I'm playing against.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Nakoda
Louisville Cardinals - Me/Kiowa (same person)
UCONN Huskies - Fastforward
Cloud 9 - Stradravious
Nerdluck Monstars - MrsRomo
Springfield Snipes - Jhawk
St. Louis Jams - Aaron

the others are kind of self explanatory they use their screen names on their as they do on here

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
NUUUUU MY NAME IS STRADIVARIUS NOT STRADIVARIOUS
12 years later
Nakoda
lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Kopar199
I would just like to say that I freaking love you guys, you're all awesome XD
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiowa
oh we love you too and you can join us in march when we do the men and women's bracket challenges last year surprisingly i think i did the worst on both of them because of all the upsets and i believe in march baseball season starts and aaron will correct me if im wrong but ill try to get a baseball fantasy league going then itll be time for ftball again after that im sure
#LosLynx

Kopar199
Well, if I play in march, you won't get last, because I know so little about basket ball, and how good teams are, I will probably get every single first round game wrong lol
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiowa
thats the fun of these though u can know nothing about basketball and aaron is like 2nd or third in the fantasy league and he knows nothing bout the sport
#LosLynx

Kopar199
I know, I have won my last two games, despite having little knowledge about the nba, and maybe I can beat you guys at March madness. Maybe lol
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard