Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Nakoda
swear this week is not my week half my team has ebola
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FastForward
Well, I wouldn't complain seeing as you have the best overall record so far ... Too bad I wasn't playing against you this week !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Nakoda
lol i wanted my win streak to continue! now like 4 guys are sick with ebola what issss this madness!!!!

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
all but one were cured

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
weird my guys were at half time one had 12 the other 7 and then i check again still half time and the 7 became an 8

Kiowa's 2nd account.

MrsRomo
I've started sucking the past couple of match ups :(
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
if you don't catch up this week u should win next you play a semi active opponent next week some days they do line ups some days they dont

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Kiowa
:0 gorgui got a 9 he never got below a 10 before this is a sad week for me i bet i don't even get to 500 this week watch!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FastForward
Sorry to hear of your Fantasy B-Ball woes Asia ... Maybe you will be able to improve in time for Christmas !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
i have been good this yr!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
did any of you check out the video i put in the chat room its pretty awesome
#LosLynx

Kiowa
feels so good to be back on US soil and home with my family pretty snow, and christmas lights you don't get the snow in italy lol

anyways i think game to watch this week is shuler and fastforward's that looks like a good match up
#LosLynx

Kiowa
hey fastforward lol since durant is injured again can i have him?
#LosLynx

Kiowa
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
It is probable that Cousins will play this evening. I'd hate to bench him and he does play and scores well. However, I put him in my lineup last night and he sat out. (sigh) I was not happy about that at all. I could have found a replacement. You've got to love the gamble :)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
id make that same gamble i mean he scores high when he plays its a good gamble but then again your opponent is on a verge of a comeback

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Aaron0316
I know that he's making a comeback. My team has been plagued with injuries and illnesses (and it's always my best players too). Luckily I use my acquisitions wisely and find some decent guys to keep me ahead, even though it's been a struggle.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
yea illnesses have got me too its that time of year i my self play over seas i was out a few games with a bug

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Aaron0316
DeMarcus just came back after several weeks of being very sick and now he's battling the flu. Poor guy. He's a mess right now (lol). He's still able to perform well. That guy's awesome.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium