Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
i hope that made sense lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
Mrs Romo is kick butt lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
My center is kicking butt lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol i don't understand the scoring lol its going to be so high i don't get why the fantasy points just don't become the actual points of that player lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I don't understand it either, lol. I tried to click on the points like you can for football to see what was being awarded but it wouldn't let me
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
all i figured out was you lose a point for a 2 pt miss and lose 2 for a 3pt miss lol KOOOOOBEEEEE
#LosLynx

Kiowa
all i figured out was you lose a point for a 2 pt miss and lose 2 for a 3pt miss lol KOOOOOBEEEEE
#LosLynx

Kiowa
you may have won last night kaitlyn but i got you tonight lol

btw if you guys are into it if you go to the league page and scroll down, i made a little fun poll on both football and basketball leagues
#LosLynx

FastForward
My team did pretty well for their 1st night of B-Ball ... I will have to see how I do against Asia in the future ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
yup :) i like this fantasy game better you have more chance to score high points because if you make it to the nba very rarely does a player suck butt lol

and fastforward I like your match up tonight because you both have a full team playing tonight.

my bf and i are arguing over what games we gonna watch tonight lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I've been reading up on Fantasy Basketball and they take into account all stats for a player so even if they don't get a lot of points scored, but they rebound like crazy and steal the ball like crazy then they can still earn a lot of points.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
yea i noticed that
#LosLynx

Kiowa
im trying to get corndog to trade me julius randle
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Why?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
because he's injured and might be of value to me
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Sports center said he's out for the season lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
he might be but he might not its a fracture takes 6-8 weeks to heal its possible he could come back late in the season
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i broke my leg senior yr of high school i wasn't 100 but i played at the end of the season

and they said nita was done for the season too and she was back in a month
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
Ugh that Randle injury sucks. I mean he is on my team but hate to see a fellow Cat injured like that. I believe that his injury could recover fast enough to play "in theory," but given that he has to play in the Western Conference of the NBA... I'm not sure it would be worth it. Don't take offense, but the Clippers aren't exactly a high school team. Or even UConn women. I'll trade him for sure.

Side note, I get to see Wizards-Celtics this December in DC. I am beyond pumped. My two favorite teams, and Wall vs. Rondo. Should be a blast.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
yea i like him he's awesome he was joking about his leg earlier this morning
#LosLynx