Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
since you don't know what you are doing i'd just leave you pre draft rankings where they are and when you get your team ill help ya out
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
waiting on whiskers to accept invite.

SOOOO do we want more people or is 10 enough for you all if so let me know ill schedule the draft earlier once whiskers accepts his invite.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Aaron0316
To me, 10 people are enough.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
k well i guess im going to have to email whiskers everyday because i don't think we can play with 9 he's our 10th so everyone bug him and tell him to accept his invite i guess lol
#LosLynx

FastForward
Kiowa,

FastForward, Inc. could create an additional "FANTASY BASKETBALL" account if needed .... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol no
#LosLynx

FastForward
Just thought I would offer !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Whiskers14
Asia do you think u can send me a league
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Kiowa
i sent it again whiskers
#LosLynx

Whiskers14
Ok I finally got it hang on
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Kiowa
only reason i said no fastforward is because then you have an advantage you could end up getting good players on both then trade with one team for your crappy ones and be undefeated and thats no fun to play with ppl like that
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
lol I don''t think he was going to do that but that is evil xD
12 years later
FastForward
Strad,

I was just kidding ... Asia was saying that she might not have the Fantasy Basketball League if there was not at least 10 teams ... Basically, I was willing to take one for the team ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Stradivarius
Lol ik I was just saying you're not THAT evil xD
12 years later
FastForward
Thanks for the vote of confidence !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
So who is good in basketball now? Just so I know who I should go for. I doubt my original idea of just getting all of the Spurs and Celtics players would really work for me.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
kevin durant is the one to get. basically its whatever the espn pre draft order is
#LosLynx

Kiowa
gorgui deing hes gotten like 5 triple triples in his last 8 games
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i butchered his name lol
#LosLynx