Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
yea but you have to look at fantasy points you got rid of players that were making decent points you got to keep in mind this is a daily game that adds up a weeks worth of games to your total points for the match up people have been getting 600+ pts a week
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
and by the way that pic you have up has this chick going crazy lol mmmm mmm mmm #DownGirl lol it is to sexy lmao
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier2
I figured Id go with the same theme from my Football team--and who better than Kobe!!! :)
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
Kiowa
lol i'd do kobe twice just saying
#LosLynx

gcurrier
THREE TIMES EVEN! lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
exactly lol he may be old but aye he sexy lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol im gonna make next week a match up with you and me gary lol just so i can stare at naked kobe
#LosLynx

gcurrier
HAHAHA!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
OK so its a new week which means a new poll needs to be made message me for ideas (go to the league page to see what kind of poll I am talking about just give me ideas I'm trying to make this fun for everyone)
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Asia, did you see this? 😭😭 http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/11/kobe-bryant-demands-trade-kentucky-wildcats
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol i never heard of sport pickle its probably a satire site because that was hilarious
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
It is satire but it was hilarious
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol the one and done thing had me rollin'
#LosLynx

Kiowa
lol omg no one gave me poll ideas for basketball league page so i created a lame one about me...lmbo
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i am about to fly to chicago and put a hammer in derrick rose's skull.....dude gets a paper cut and gets moved to dtd status suck....it....up
#LosLynx

Kiowa
mrs romo i helped you win this week just remember that lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Lol Asia. I'm not winning yet
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i helped you still lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
FYI the 21st - 30th i will not be able to set up ppls line ups up like i've been doing everyday at 6:30 if they forget. So if you don't pre arrange your line ups by going to the my team tab then clicking the dates then I guess if you win that week you win and if you lose you lose lol
#LosLynx