Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
i try to get everyone to play each other at least once lol what is with you all jumping down my throat today sheesh
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Aaron0316
I'm not jumping down your throat. I'm voicing my opinion. I don't like someone playing another person's game.

I'm not sure what more to say about the inactive teams. If there are only two inactive, why are they even playing? We could have done without them and divisions still would have an equal amount of teams.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
well when they signed up to play i thought that's just what they'd do i can't get rid of them now unless i reset the draft and that screws over everyone. it would give new teams, you could have a good winning streak and end up being 0-5 etc etc etc

that's not my fault they don't play because i send them emails and messages through fma telling them the season has started idk what else i can do for those teams

but if it'll make everyone happy i won't set line ups anymore.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Aaron0316
Thank you. I appreciate that. I want things to be fair. I've become very passionate about the game, more than I ever thought I would be. It's not my intention to upset anyone. Setting up lineups for inactive teams doesn't bother me as much as setting up lineups for people actually playing. They can sign on and play their own games :) However, to eliminate bias, don't set up anyone's lineup.

...and because you have control over the schedule, make sure that everyone plays the inactive teams the same amount of times or as equally an amount of times as possible.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
well if you have a team you play two weeks in a row let me know and ill switch the schedule around from next week on the schedule is the random schedule the game gave me
#LosLynx

Kiowa
love gorgui he has not once all season gotten below 10 pts in fantasy pts
#LosLynx

Kiowa
and i want to trade rose any offers?
#LosLynx

FastForward
Asia,

Who do you want for Rose ???

LOL
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
any reasonable offer idc
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
(lol) This is sad. I'm losing to a team that isn't even really playing, but I'm not giving up. Come what may.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
but i will trade you for durant that is very reasonable
#LosLynx

Kiowa
but i will trade you for durant that is very reasonable
#LosLynx

FastForward
You are truly a funny girl Asia !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
lol or i can give you paul pierce for him
#LosLynx

Kiowa
or ryan anderson idk why you are holding on to durant except just to mess with me lol he hurt your team yesterday
#LosLynx

FastForward
Durant will hopefully get back to his prior form from the previous seasons. You obviously believe that Durant is worth trading for in order to improve your team ... I might be willing to trade Durant if he ends up getting injured again for another extended period of time ... Just saying !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
lol how about if the lady cards beat uk tomorrow u give me durant?

in other news i reallllllyyyyyy hope i beat gcurrier im not very optimistic
#LosLynx

Kiowa
is it just me or am i the only one not happy with my team this week
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
You aren't the only one. My players scored well below average this week. There were days when my opponent didn't even set up his line up and still scored more than I did. I'm losing by 3 points and will lose tomorrow unless a miracle occurs. My opponent will have more players on the court . . . arg . .

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
i used my acquisitions for today and took the players who idc about and thats how i got ahead today and it gave me a few extra man power for tomorrow but gcurrier has john wall playing so i think i lost this week
#LosLynx