Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Nakoda
i like him he does a lot of charity
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Kiowa
lol fastforward i have to redo the trade proposal because you didn't even look at it
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FastForward
Let me know when you have submitted the trade offer !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
its been submitted for a week now goofy
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
REMINDER: NEXT TUESDAY BASKETBALL SEASON STARTS!!!

I will do another reminder Sunday via email and this forum
#LosLynx

FastForward
Asia,

I do not see any area on the ESPN Fantasy Basketball site that shows trade offers ... Let me know if I am missing something !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
Ok go to the my team tab, click it. Under the picture for your team (if you have one) there is a black bar that says set your line up. UNDER that there should be a light gray bar that says pending trade or pending moves click that and you'll see it.

You don't have to take all the players I offered if you don't want to however the ones I am offering to you I would suggest taking and dropping some of your other players in your line up to make room for them because at least 3 of them from what I see can improve your team. So basically I'm offering you 4 good players for 1
#LosLynx

Kiowa
http://lh3.ggpht.com/tlGVHg4a3PiUo4jmcfgF6hxLYLhuH-5X0NaJTvkMC6GJptHyjuEs4j4V-EjmF7uOYA-i=s170

there i went and paint and put a purple star next to it lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Hey Kiowa who would you want for the Doug McDermott?
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
which team are you and ill look
#LosLynx

Kiowa
davis, ellis, or smart
#LosLynx

Kiowa
probably prefer smart because davis isn't probably ever leaving your team lmao but any of those three id be happy with
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Bah I was hoping you wouldn't want anyone decent for him since he isn't looking like he will have many minutes at the start of the season.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
no rookie has many mins their first season i know that from first hand experience lol anyways make an offer and i'll see if we can do a trade ok?
#LosLynx

VincentBach
Next time we do a Fantasy thing let's put the thread under "General Discussion" lol
B Account to Stradivarius
MrsRomo
People actually use an option other than view recent threads??
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol well more people look at this than gen discussion and i did a press release lol

but i guess when march comes rolling around for our mens and womens bracket challenge ill have to make a 3rd post in general discussion
#LosLynx

Kiowa
like i said i would. this is a reminder that THIS TUESDAY FANTASY BASKETBALL SEASON WILL BEGIN.

is everyone ready???
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so i figured out the scoring. its the same as football but with a twist. since more games are played in basketball and sometimes teams play 1-6 times a week the game is going to add up each games score and make a total of all the games scores each sunday.

So I'm assuming you can change your line up every day too if you wanted (or once a week, there are tabs [with dates of the days] for each day you can click and pre-arrange your line up for each day)

which is cool i guess it means more trophies given out each day i guess (not sure) and it means you can vote on who you think will win each day.
#LosLynx