Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
right lol and i can't even watch his game on firstrow lol they finally got his handsome picture on his bio info swear....if he wasn't into white chicks id try my hardest to be his wife lol
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Nakoda
lol glad i didn't play you this week kaitlyn looks like you have a new toy in your arsenal 32 pts lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
welp tomorrow i have surgery so ive set up my line ups for the rest of the week and some of next so hopefully i win lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Aaron0316
I like fantasy basketball more than I like fantasy football. I like that match ups are daily, not weekly. It's fun setting up your line up every day (-: Hopefully you all play fantasy baseball next year ;) Baseball is definitely my sport.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
i like it to you have more well rounded players in basketball most do well. and if you want to do a fantasy baseball you can run it next season as league manager im not very familiar with anything outside of basketball and soccer lol i'll join for ya

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Aaron0316
Yeah, true. You have more options to score in fantasy basketball. The UTILs can be any position, right? and there are three of them. Fantasy football limits you with just that one flex position which is just for RBs, WRs, and TEs, I believe. also, it's not as tricky as football. In Fantasy football, you take a bigger gamble on players, because they only play one game a week. It's nerve wracking. I like that you get more play time out of your basketball players.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
well if i hadn't of edited the roster setting before draft there wouldn't have been but one util, 2 bench, and no IR slots lol and another tip if you have an O or DTD always click the news icon next to their name like around 3pm usually itll tell you if they will play, play a little, might play, or not play at all it can help you with that gamble

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
ok so im in the states for surgery if you all need anything that requires a league manager contact gcurrier ill be out of commission for a while

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FastForward
Asia,

Would that be elective or required surgery ... As in an injury related surgical intervention ???
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Nakoda
most people would call it elective but for me i require it my eye lids are drooping down into my line of vision. so thats what im getting fixed they will just go in cut the tendons making them shorter then im good to go

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FastForward
Hope the surgery goes well ... You should improve your point production with better line of sight !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
Watch out Kevin Durant ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
i looost this week noooooooo i swear if it hadn't been for my injured players i would have won it!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
I still have a slim chance to win this week. I'm up 50 points but U-Conn has 4 more players than I do playing tomorrow.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
sometimes this game is frustrating lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
if all my players today score 30 plus points i might win but idk slim chance of that happening
#LosLynx

Kiowa
who is team McCammon? i want to trade them but im not sure if they been playing
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Ughh I was at work all day and forgot to move my players before they locked. :( missing out on a 30+ point player
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD