Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
swear u have him just to mess with me
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
anyone want to trade me a guard for kris humphries? nothing is wrong with him he is good i just have to many forwards
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FastForward
Asia,

I would never mess with u ... LOL!!!

I am just glad that we are having a fun B-Ball match-up ... That is all !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
I could use a top notch Point Guard ... If anyone is willing to talk a trade !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
i like that picture better by the way its cute. i want to get a puppy so bad but idk how to do the whole dog transportation on airlines thing and i don't really want to trust airlines with it. lol you want derrick rose?
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i only keep him cuz there is no one in free agents to replace him with
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
depends on the size of the dog. my roommate in florida had a jack russel and she just put it in a carrier and transported it that way with her. she did have to pay an additional fee. not sure how it works internationally though
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
id want like a lap dog if i got a dog but id also want a big dog too
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
So, one of my best players didn't play tonight. He has a bruised hand...(major eye roll) Let's hope nothing serious really happens. I might never see him play again (lol)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
lol know you know what im like with derrick rose. i play in the wnba we play with broken toes nba players are such babies lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
lol but that bruise can turn into a broken hand real talk
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so what do you think fastforward? do you get ahead and win it all saturday or do i get ahead on sunday and win it?
#LosLynx

FastForward
We will have to see ... I am hoping that U-Conn can pull the win out ... But it will be close at best ... What do you think will happen !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
Oh, let me know when I can expect to select my player from your team since your Lady Cards lost to kentucky ... LOL !!!

That could help secure the win ... I would only need the player of my choice through Sunday & then I would return the player to you !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
lol you're a cheater you can't accept a gambling deal after the result has happened lol so never. and Idk what will happen I thought you'd win because saturday you have a full line up but then my monday happened you should be ahead after saturday night. I could win I think it's all coming down to Sundays game
#LosLynx

gcurrier
I'm just glad to be holding my own lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
I haven't been on in forever...
12 years later
Kiowa
yea you have a good team to
#LosLynx

FastForward
Asia,

I was just expecting you to keep your promise that if the Lady Cards lost to Kentucky you would forfeit a player ... & only for Two whole days at that ... LOL !!!

I guess I should know better than to expect honesty from a Ex-Lady Card ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA