Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
lol whiskers stop offering me a trade for my best play for a bad player and a player thats not playing for the rest of the season because of a season ending injury and surgery lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kopar199
well, the blue knights did have their show "no beginning, no end" A couple years ago soooo...
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiowa
heres a joke i saw today excuse the language.

Two hours into my first day of work as a Walmart greeter, a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman came in with her two kids. Hearing her swear at them, I said, "Good morning, welcome to Walmart. Nice kids you have there. Are they twins?" . . . The mom answered, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?" . . . I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, M'am. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day, And thank you for shopping at Walmart." . . . My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kopar199
Oh, that's good... XD
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
alxmm98
Loooooool XD
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kiowa
i wish this season i had made it to where it would be - 10 pts if a player was ejected
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Asia, sorry your trade is a no go. DeMarre might be a bit "iffy" sometimes, but he's still been good to me, for the most part. He's one of my best SFs. Besides, I've already used Alex Len off the waiver wire and have dropped him. I don't need any more centers :)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
woo hoo 200pts in one night idk if anyone else has ever done that before
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Pretty sure I missed setting my line ups a couple days this week while I was in the hospital :( boooo

Also, I should have realized this by now, but how doesnthenweeknrub for fantasy? Is it sun-sat? Tues-mon? I haven't picked up on it yet
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
mon - sun
#LosLynx

Kiowa
are you ok?
#LosLynx

Kopar199
Random question, is it too late for me to join you guys? I've never played fantasy basketball but it sounds kinda fun
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiowa
hmmm i can try to add you as a second owner to an inactive team idk what that will do if u wana try it. ud have a 1-11 or 2 - 11 record
#LosLynx

Kiowa
next fantasy league we are doing is baseball as requested by aaron
#LosLynx

Kiowa
just tell me ur email
#LosLynx

Kiowa
yay it worked
#LosLynx

Kiowa
btw kopar, you can add a picture if you want and change your team name if you'd like go to my team then click team settings
#LosLynx

Kopar199
So, Does anyone else know any good ways to learn enough about baseball to be competitive in a fantasy league? XD 'cause i know nothing about baseball
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiowa
u mean basketball? i know of it because i played my whole life and i started at a young age playing it as a little girl and you just pick up on things by watching games and being subscribe to stuff on social media
#LosLynx

Kopar199
yeah, oops, said wrong sport, I think i read you talking about doing baseball and it through me off. Sorry XD
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard