Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
you'd lose jhawk
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
just realized mrs romo would be undefeated both match ups she lost was because she forgot to do her line up for one day
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Blahhhh that makes me sad lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
i laughed at that
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Yeah that is why I said that I would just make up the game later.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
kaitlyn said its ok not to jhawk so im not
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
I don't like that you are setting up people's rosters. I understand making the game challenging, but in my opinion, it's challenging enough with the people who really are playing. I'm not in the NBA or interested enough in the NBA to have the knowledge of the game and players as much as the league manager. I see it as a disadvantage for someone who does have the knowledge to set up my opponents' rosters. I might as well just be playing Asia all season.

I find the time to sign on and set up my own lineup. If I can't, that's on me. You're helping people who aren't really playing to win. What's the point of me even playing if all it takes is for someone else to sign on and set up my team?
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
i haven't been doing line ups for over a week and the only two i set up is hostetler and cloud 9 because everyone else does their own both are 0-5
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Sorry Asia. Accept my apology for the assumption. I didn't realize that Team Mcammon was actually playing. Yesterday his lineup was not set up. He didn't have a full lineup this morning when I signed on to set up mine, but now he does. I assumed that you came on and did it for him. I'll probably get crushed today against his lineup.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
idk u have a better team
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Not really. almost all of his players in his lineup consistently score in the double digits, some 20+. He has LeBron :)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
if i do it its around 6:30 eastern standard time since that when games start
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
I just think that if someone isn't playing, beating him or her in a blow out game shouldn't matter. Everyone will have the chance to win and pick up the extra game. If someone does play but can't (or forgets to) set up his or her lineup, nobody should be doing it for him or her. My schedule is busy, too, but I still find the time to play. If I forget to or can't set up my lineup, tough break for me, but that's how the game goes. Unless there is some kind of emergency, people should play their own games, period.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
of course my team sucks this week wtf is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edit) never mind....
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Oh, I have the better team? I guess, that's why I'm getting beat 150 to 39 right now.. (smh)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
you will win trust me
#LosLynx

Kiowa
gcurrier and i have ourselves a ball game
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Well don't forget there are some teams that can play the teams not playing up to 4 times and another only 1 time. So it isn't as fair on this one when that happens.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
You are doing a great job Asia ... Don't worry about the Two Teams that are semi inactive !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Aaron0316
Yeah, I see I play the two inactive teams twice, while jhawk plays them 3 times.. hmmm...

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium