Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
sometimes i just want to drop kobe he gets such high points then out of no where he drops 15 from missed shots uggggggh
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
sometimes i just want to drop kobe he gets such high points then out of no where he drops 15 from missed shots uggggggh
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
That is why I'm loving Davis right now. He hasn't been taking too many missed shots and is currently the best Fantasy player. I was worried about it since he was my first pick and the first pick overall, but I think I made the right choice skipping Kobe, Durant, and Lebron.
Ivory Brigade
Aaron0316
My favorite part is the food :-D Spending time with family is cool 'n all, but meals like that are very infrequent throughout the year.

P.S I see you added Aaron Brooks back to your roster, Asia. He had to go. I give players three consecutive games to score well (or decently like 9+) at least once out of the three games. He scored -7, 1, & 3. That just doesn't cut it. His replacement is an improvement. Burke is doing great for STLJ :)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Jhawk
Who do you think I should drop now that Bradley Beal is back off the IR?
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Davis :p
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol what she said drop both davis and let us have them jp but sloan, dunleavy, olynyk just because that is the ugliest man in the world and shouldn't be famous lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I would have dropped Sloan a few days ago for sure, but now I'm not so sure since he just had another big game.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
then keep him because you need a point guard
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I did add him back lol i just really need him to fill in an injury slot idc how he scores just as long as he does lmao ima laugh so hard if he gets a 20 or above tonight cuz u dropped him
#LosLynx

Kiowa
hmmmm who can i trade in my line up temple or brooks....hmmm i will find me a victim!
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
LOL... I've already fallen victim to Brooks. I had to throw him back into the sea.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
watch him score good tonight since rose is out
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I'll probly double check my team later tonight to see who I should toss back in, but the bad thing is I really like my team right now so I don't want to really lose anyone since I had one of the highest scores last week and I'm on a good pace this week to have the highest score again.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
i dropped russ smith for a waiver i feel sad dropping my bestie but hes a rookie and probs will never play but 10 games all season so its a waste to have him on my team
#LosLynx

Jhawk
You could always hope that he gets designated as out for a week so you could cheat him on your IR for the whole season.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
nah i know russ personally and in real life i don't want him injured or to be hurt i don't want any players hurt you got to remember this game in a way isn't a game if they are on the injured list they are actually injured in real life lol and 4 of my best players are injured at the moment
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Russ is a great guy.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
Yea if only he liked us chocolate gals and not them vanilla ones XD he is just so under rated
#LosLynx