Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol just give me durant
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
oh and i've discovered the ESPN fantasy basketball app its free to download and use which will make everything easier since this is like fma a daily thing, for you busy people
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
http://games.espn.go.com/uber/group?groupID=25364

Password is FMA
#LosLynx

FastForward
What are you offering for Durant ???
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
go and look lol i told you where to look basically my entire bench
#LosLynx

Kiowa
hey Mrs. Romo you should get ahold of Peyton, he is supposed to be good this season. I'd snag him but I got enough PGs on my team
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I need to figure out who I have that is good and who I should get rid of. I know very very very little about the nba lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
I thought Peyton was waived by the magic?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
well so it would seem im lacking in american news. but i'd still grab him up just in case he should be picked up by a team I would get him on my team if I were a coach he has to many fans not to and he's a good point guard
#LosLynx

Kiowa
you have a good roster if you are looking for players to drop i'd recommend green, gordon, and iquodala those three can help you a lot one game and the next not do anything
#LosLynx

Kiowa
im patiently waiting for you to name ur team lol romosexual tendencies for the ftball one was awesome it was like a racehorse name fr
#LosLynx

FastForward
I think I will keep KD for now & see if he returns from IR ... Your bench is OK but I did not see anyone that I have to have at this point ... Thanks for the offer Asia !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
darrrrn and i know he got hurt :(
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Ah the pressure for a good bball name...
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol and i don't think KD will play for at least six weeks fastforward he had foot surgery so id move him to you IR bench if I were you make room for another player in your roster and keep him at the same time
#LosLynx

Kiowa
REMEMBER TONIGHT (TUESDAY) BEGINS THE START OF THE SEASON.
#LosLynx

FastForward
Asia,

How does the FMA Fantasy Basketball league scoring work ... Is it based on the total combined point production from a Teams player's for the week ... Not on any head to head match ups ???

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
ok so basketball players they have anywhere from 1-6 games they play in a week. So what the game does is make weekly match ups (refer to the box score and above the player names you will see what I'm talking about) every day there is a game for one or most players so they add up the scores you get each day. on sunday the person with the most points for the week win

NOW i am not sure how the fantasy score works for each individual player, its my first time doing this as well. So in fantasy ftball for example one of your players might get a point for catching the football in their game. I don't know how that works with fantasy basketball im assuming that it'll be how ever many points they get in their game but im not sure until after tonight.
#LosLynx

FastForward
Thanks Asia !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA