Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Aaron0316
That's my problem! I have used a few acquisitions and have several left but there just isn't anyone else I want to drop at the moment. Freakin' DeMarcus Cousins has been out for several days and it's killin' me.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
I broke down and made several changes to my roster. after taking a second look, some of those guys really were holding me back. I used up some more acquisitions and hope for the best!! :) Let's hope having one more guy on the court than my opponent helps me make up the three points and get the win today.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
lol that why im tryna get rid of derrick rose cuz he gets a paper cut he doesn't play for 5 games
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Aaron0316
lol... I know what you mean.. I have no idea what's up with DeMarcus Cousins. He's been ill for several days and has missed over a week's worth of games. I'm beginning to think he has ebola or something. It sucks that my top scorer hasn't been playing for a while

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
Okay, he has viral meningitis.. eww. I hope he gets well soon.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
yep
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
I think it is safe to say my win streak will continue! I really did think gcurrier was going to come out and beat me then it comes to an end next week cuz fastforward has a night where he has a full line up and i have no one playing lol
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Congrats! I won my match up, too, 595-541. It's a miracle! lol

Well, no, it's not a miracle. If I would not have changed my roster last minute, I definitely would have lost this one. Most of my decent scorers didn't do well this week. There are a couple of guys lined up for the boot when DeMarcus comes back.

Team Mcammon actually did really well for only setting up his line up once. He has some good players, and he would have won if he would have set up his line up more often.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
lol i was debating on if i wanted vasquez
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Yeh, so far, he's a nice grab. Perkins was definitely just temporary, and Vasquez, too, unless he does well.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
lol yea i was about to go get him because i have to many forwards and the guy he is replacing on his team is in my IR so i figured it'd be a good grab but you beat me to it lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I know only 2 of fastforward's players have played but still, beating him by 100 with only 6 players playing for me is pretty impressive
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Gurl, you are all kinds of super late (lol) I got him at like 7 am this morning.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
:( my team did AMAZING last night and tonight they are doing poopy
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Yeah my team decided to suck it up tonight as well.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
Asia,

That is because U-Conn is just a very blessed team ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol i had such a huge 122 pt lead and blew it
#LosLynx

FastForward
U-Conn scored 180 Points on Tuesday ... Not Bad ... Kevin Durant is doing awesome !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
bleh
#LosLynx